What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

any bets this was shown on all the Obama channels?

512x342xjordan-protest_jpg_pagespeed_ic_b2MmO6US92_zpse66880af.jpg

Why would Fox broadcast something that is of little to no interest to it's viewers?

And would cause most of them to turn the channel.

any bets this was shown on all the Obama channels?

512x342xjordan-protest_jpg_pagespeed_ic_b2MmO6US92_zpse66880af.jpg

Notice how the president handled the one heckler and how the entire crowd stood up and gave him a standing ovation........or as Fox news calls an Obama standing ovation.....staged politics.

Keep it up.......your party is almost obsolete.

I think Obama really does think he is the King of world..

horrible person to go to another country our allies especially and tell them how he thinks they should be

horrible person to go to another country our allies especially and tell them how he thinks they should be

LMAO.....after the Bush administration told nearly a thousand lies to justify invading a soverign nation which had never harmed the U S.

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

Putting the words "Fox" and "News" together has to be the biggest oxymoron in the history of journalism.

LMAO.....after the Bush administration told nearly a thousand lies to justify invading a soverign nation which had never harmed the U S.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
and you believe whatever you want, you are pretty much just a parrot and sorta like a Obama cult member

Those lies that the Clinton administration told the Bush administration,those lies?

When this nonsense that has been proven wrong comes up,all creditability is lost.

Simple minded tool.

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

Putting the words "Fox" and "News" together has to be the biggest oxymoron in the history of journalism.

Like I said.....the FCC should force them to state a caveat with all their news reports saying it's the opinion of Rupert Murdoch.

Like I said.....the FCC should force them to state a caveat with all their news reports saying it's the opinion of Rupert Murdoch.

wow, you would look good in a Brownshirt and jack boots
you really are a whiner
scratch a liberal find a Fascist

Last edited:
I think the standing ovation was for the heckler....not obama.
Either that or it was all staged. As usual.....

wow, you would look good in a brownshit and jack boots
you really are a whiner

FAUX News is the right-wing propaganda brain child of Ruptured Morlock. Not that he gives a shit about right-wing politics. He just knows what sells in a country like ours where more people know who Snookie is but couldn't name the dates of the Civil War.

Wow. I don't even like Fox and think this is a waste of bandwidth. As if any network is obliged to cover this hooey.

Forum List

Back