What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

Translation;

fuck, I got caught being an lying twat, AGAIN!

really ?

your now going to claim that the righht has not been saying that Isreal doesnt like Obama?

dude Ok.

Ill go get the evidence WE ALL KNOW exsists

I already showed you evidence of your lies...did you even read it?

did you NOT see all the articles I produced?

sure you did but you will pretend those facts dont exsist like you do all day long here

I think Obama really does think he is the King of world..

horrible person to go to another country our allies especially and tell them how he thinks they should be

LMAO.....after the Bush administration told nearly a thousand lies to justify invading a soverign nation which had never harmed the U S.

Those lies that the Clinton administration told the Bush administration,those lies?

When this nonsense that has been proven wrong comes up,all creditability is lost.

Simple minded tool.

hey got any proof you can produce to back those idiot lies your spewing?

What I find amazing is how a person can like Fox or MSNBC, and give someone else shit for liking the other.

pretending these stations are all the same is a lie.

You must prove that the other stations LIE like Fox does.

get to work and produce EVIDENCE of what you claim

I am sure that there was an open invite to all,that wanted to attend.

Sure it was a nice speech,one told a thousand time over for years.When I see some real WORKS not lofty WORDS ,then you might have something until,its just another staged event by a typical politician.

It takes an incredibly weak minded putz to fall all over ANY politician.

You dont get to decide how other countrys feel about your president

We get to decide whether we agree with it. We get to decide whether to give a rat's ass.

Unlike you idiots, we decide things for ourself and don't rely on others telling us what to think.

LMAO.....after the Bush administration told nearly a thousand lies to justify invading a soverign nation which had never harmed the U S.

Those lies that the Clinton administration told the Bush administration,those lies?

When this nonsense that has been proven wrong comes up,all creditability is lost.

Simple minded tool.

hey got any proof you can produce to back those idiot lies your spewing?

Ya the the congressional report put forth by both parties look it up.Its a easy report to find,do some simple work on your keyboard .

What I find amazing is how a person can like Fox or MSNBC, and give someone else shit for liking the other.

For who, you?

:laugh:

And by the way, I didn't say "they're the same". Did I? Get to work and provide EVIDENCE of you what you claim.

They do what they do very differently. Their similarity is that they're both cheerleaders for their party, and they make no effort to hide it.

They both have zero credibility, and they both have sheep who blindly believe them and defend them. But that's where the similiarity ends. They are not the same, sorry.

Last edited:
really ?

your now going to claim that the righht has not been saying that Isreal doesnt like Obama?

dude Ok.

Ill go get the evidence WE ALL KNOW exsists

sure you did but you will pretend those facts dont exsist like you do all day long here

Yes...i read each one of your links. Not ONE of them says that Israelis even "like" obama. Did you even read them???

For who, you?

And by the way, I didn't say "they're the same". Did I? Get to work and provide EVIDENCE of you what you claim.

They do what they do very differently. Their similarity is that they're both cheerleaders for their party, and they make no effort to hide it.

They both have zero credibility, and they both have sheep who blindly believe them and defend them. But that's where the similiarity ends. They are not the same, sorry.

Anybody who discounts and ignores the 1000 lies told by the Bush adminstration to justify killing 4500 Americans and 200,000 Iraqis has some serious delusional issues. That's why Republicans will soon become extinct.

Last edited:

For who, you?

Anybody who discounts and ignores the 1000 lies told by the Bush adminstration to justify killing 4500 Americans and 200,000 Iraqis has some serious delusional issues. That's why yours will soon become extinct.

cracker?
and I thought this thread was whining about Fox news? and how they didn't stop everything for the Dear Leader...

574455_4130426192115_1645931589_n.jpg

For who, you?

Anybody who discounts and ignores the 1000 lies told by the Bush adminstration to justify killing 4500 Americans and 200,000 Iraqis has some serious delusional issues. That's why Republicans will soon become extinct.

Its like talking to my Lab,he gets all excited,but most of the time he doesn't know why.

Yes...i read each one of your links. Not ONE of them says that Israelis even "like" obama. Did you even read them???

dear idiot, they were offered as PROOF that your party claims Isreal hates Obama.

now you are pretending that is not why I posted them?

Are you stupid or a liar or both

For who, you?

Anybody who discounts and ignores the 1000 lies told by the Bush adminstration to justify killing 4500 Americans and 200,000 Iraqis has some serious delusional issues. That's why yours will soon become extinct.

Speaking of delusional.

How have you been?

Oh and for the record. the 200,000 Iraqis you claimed has died. 60 times as many civilians killed as soldiers were killed bu suicide bombers. Last I looked, the U.S. don' temploy suicide bombers so those deaths are not on our hands.

And speaking of 1000 lies told by the Bush administration, list them.

dear idiot, they were offered as PROOF that your party claims Isreal hates Obama.

now you are pretending that is not why I posted them?

Are you stupid or a liar or both

Both, believe me. Yea, Israel and ole Benny sure acted like they hated Obama this week (scarcasim intended).

For who, you?

You just claimed that the others LIE like Fox does again.

PROOVE your claim.

BTW you cant because Fox is the liar supreme

Forum List

Back