Raskin Describes Scenario Where Congress Could Disqualify Trump in January

Great another maga whiner thread.
Snowflakes R Them.
Grievance filled ne'er-do-wells disappointed about the life they handcrafted for themselves and their family. They screwed their life and are desperate to blame someone, something.......hence, we see their endemic racism, misogyny, xenophobia, religious nutjobbery.

YUP......all that will make America great. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------
That soviet runt is talking about overthrowing the government
A hat-tip to poster '2Iron'.
He has a post without his usual f-bombs, misogyny, and racism.
MAGA's can try to be better human beings. And that's encouraging.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
It’s an insurrrection™ being planned by the leftists.

Raskin is among the more excitable, retrograde, leftists so it’s not surprising he is among the Pom Pom flailers looking for a way to be a “threat to our democracy”.

Video surfaced Monday of a panel discussion in February 2024 in which Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) speculated that Congress would have to invalidate an election victory by former President Donald Trump — at the risk of “civil war.”
if they try that, we need a civil war, because the dem party has become a threat to democracy and the constitution.

"...hope cancer makes a comeback with Raskin....Soon."
Ah, MAGA.....making America great by hoping people get cancer.
I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've go
t _________.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Harris is NOT a natural born citizen, so is INELIGIBLE to run for POTUS.

It's so sad that those high-school losers who never did homework, nor learn library resources, but sat in the back of the class playing grabass with other sad-sacks......well, those ne'er-do-wells morphed into the Tea Party, and then easily segued into MAGA, thinking America would be great if more folks had less education.

I know, I know, I don't get it either.

"Kamala Devi Harris[a] was born in Oakland, California,[15] on October 20, 1964.[16] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan was a biologist who moved to the United States from India as a 19-year-old graduate student in 1958, and whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research.[17] Kamala Harris's father, Donald J. Harris,[18] is a Stanford University professor of economics (emeritus) who arrived in the United States from Jamaica in 1961.[19]

Harris's childhood home on Bancroft Way in Berkeley
In 1966, the Harris family began moving around various locations in the Midwest, with both parents working at multiple universities in succession over a brief period.[20][21][22] Kamala, along with her mother and sister, moved back to California in 1970.[23][24][21]

Harris attended Vanier College in Montreal in 1981–1982,[30] and then attended Howard University, a historically black university in Washington, D.C.[31][32] She graduated in 1986 with a degree in political science and economics.[33] Harris then attended the University of California, Hastings College of the Law,[34] where she served as president of its chapter of the Black Law Students Association.[35] She graduated with a Juris Doctor in 1989.[36]

Raskin is just a loudmouth left loon

That doesn't make him less dangerous though.

Everyone tossed kamala off as a complete idiot retard moron and ignored her, but she is becoming a real problem now.

I don't know why, but evil always announces it's plans and shows itself. It's always on plain sight. If he has the balls to say this publicly then that means there has been real discussion about it being a possibility and by speaking about it publicly he also normalizes the idea just a little bit.

Forum List

Back