What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

I don't know that anyone "hates it when other countries honor our president" but I do believe that there are many who feel when he, the current or any other President, is honored for doing nothing. It dimenishes the significance of the honor...

obama got the medal because Shimon Peres got a medal of freedom.

The exchange of medals was a social exchange.

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

obama gets another award he didn't earn and FOX is supposed to lead with it?

and

What was the other station you FAILED to mention that didn't give a fuck about this waste of time?

What a hypocritical douche.

Oh, please. FOX wouldn't run a story about Obama getting an award from Jesus Christ himself. It might make Obama look good for a moment and we certainly can't have that...can we? That's not part of the GOP meme.

You're choosing to cherry-pick my posts, another tactic of the partisan ideologue.

I've never said Fox doesn't make shit up, they do it all the time. They're like watching a Fellini movie. If I cared enough, I could provide a bunch of links to prove it. They have no credibility.

But neither does MSNBC, for another set of reasons. But I know you'll deny that, because of what I describe above.

I hope that's clear enough for you.

more opinion and no facts.

Why is it you keep avoiding giving proof for WHY MSNBC should not be trusted to tell the truth?

I already know.

You have no proof they deserve to be disrespected

MSNBC Caught Lying and Editing Romney Video — Again

Now shut the fuck up!

ftx1.gif

298610_2368883714654_1709738537_n.jpg

What I find amazing is how a person can like Fox or MSNBC, and give someone else shit for liking the other.

pretending these stations are all the same is a lie.

You must prove that the other stations LIE like Fox does.

get to work and produce EVIDENCE of what you claim
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

Does Obama deserve a special award from Israel? | Fox News Video

:eusa_shhh:

Like I said losers get trophies all the time. Had obama actually done something to deserve the honor the op might have a point.

As it is this is just pomp and circumstance and is utterly and completely meaningless.

Im glad Fox didn't cover it. Libs need a daily reason to cry about them.

Like I said losers get trophies all the time. Had obama actually done something to deserve the honor the op might have a point.

As it is this is just pomp and circumstance and is utterly and completely meaningless.

Im glad Fox didn't cover it. Libs need a daily reason to cry about them.

You really think that stuff is "news," don't you?

Tell me again exactly what it was that Obama did to receive another award?

Tell me again exactly what it was that Obama did to receive another award?

The same thing he did to earn the Peace Prize.

nothing

:eusa_shhh:

He BOWED to Shimon Peres? He must be a secret Labor Zionist

hahaha!

faux news has an agenda and in no way can our duly elected leader obtain good press from those lack-wits. Its a shame when you think how much harder it becomes to obtain subjective material on anything political when you watch faux news. It is down right scary that anyone would not take faux news with a grain of sea salt.

:eusa_whistle:Thats because Fox new isn't lead around by the gov't. The gov't has much of the left winged media in their pocket. Those left wing media only cover what they will believe give the left a plus and when it doesn't they either cover it up or cover whatever they want.

Excellent post and another shining example of how fox is nothing but radical right wing propaganda.

It amazes me the number of totally unfounded and blatent lies they get away with. One might think the FCC would step in at some point and force them to say, "All News Presentations Are The Opinion Of Rupert Murdoch."

:eusa_angel:Oh come on dude. Go ahead and show some proof of the lies they broadcast. Take your time and don't wear out your computer trying to find them.

Putting the words "Fox" and "News" together has to be the biggest oxymoron in the history of journalism.

:cuckoo:Nope. Putting MSNBC on air was.

Coming up with "news" to fill the air 24 hours a day is a real bitch. That's why most of the crap they air is infotainment and ignorant bloviation. There is alway some serious shit going down somewhere in the world, but let's go to Texas where some kid was expelled for wearing a flag T-shirt. Oh wait, we got our facts wrong. Again.

So there really is no excuse for deliberately ignoring a live event involving the leader of the Free World. It isn't like they had better things to do.

In the blow-dried airhead world of Fox News, Barack Obama can do no right. And especially giving Barack Obama any street cred for his handling of foreign affairs is just not done, even though Mitt Romney himself said Obama is doing well on that front. Which he is.

Someone's head is exploding right now as they read that last sentence. "WAD BOUT BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!11!"

Benghazi-heads are not seekers of truth. They are mud flinging monkeys.

Just like Fox News.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back