What was the biggest setback to Jeb Bush's presidential run?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Other than the fact that the Bush family is just flat out no good, what do you think has set back his presidential run the most? One could say it's his being dumber than a rock, which is very true. However, I believe the big knockout to Bush was when Donald Trump called him a low energy candidate. That is gonna stick, and it was a perfect description.

Because he is an asshole...besides being a big gov statist progressive elitist open borders dickhead.

I don't even care about his campaign. I'm not going to vote for another Bush. God damn, I hated the previous president so freaking much and even looking at the face of his brother drives me completely insane, I just want to smash it.

I think he is Trumps straight man....say something stupid so Trump can kick his ass and look good.....maybe Trump is who establishment wants and jebbie is just part of a rope a dope

Other than the fact that the Bush family is just flat out no good, what do you think has set back his presidential run the most? One could say it's his being dumber than a rock, which is very true. However, I believe the big knockout to Bush was when Donald Trump called him a low energy candidate. That is gonna stick, and it was a perfect description.
Geez such hate for Bush.
The truth is Bush was a very good candidate. He is a real conservative in many ways and had a great track record as governor. People wedded to illusion want to deny all that. I cant help it.
His two biggest problems are: His last name is Bush. He really doesnt want to be president all that much.

He is not gone yet. The Democrats on the board still talk as if he is a done deal. But he needs to be gone.

GOP Leadership is being sent a clear message: rank and file conservatives don't need or want squishy, moderate elites choosing their candidates.

NO MORE CLINTON!!!
NO MORE BUSH!!!

Forum List

Back