🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What (who) makes up the GOP "base"?

So race baiting is your idea of a stimulating thread, Statist? :eek:

Exactly HOW was my O/P "race baiting"?????
:wtf:

Jesus Christ, you simpleton. For the THIRD time:

nat4900 said:
Who really makes up the republican base?

Is it the ever-growing minorities.....blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, Asian, American Indian?

The village idiot quoting Shakespeare, now there's some serious irony

As the line in Hamlet, "...the lady doth protest too much, methinks..."

BTW, what subsidies do energy and pharma get? You actually picked two that get rooked by government, not helped

Just for the never-ending task of educating right wingers.......

As of July 2014, Oil Change International estimates U.S. fossil fuel subsidies at $37.5 billion annually, including $21 billion in production and exploration subsidies.

Further, big pharma receives tax payers money through NIH for research, although pharmaceutical spend a good chunk of their profits (20% more) on MARKETING than they do on R &D,

Sorry, didn't know you were waiting to read Shakespeare's plays after they came out on Dells Comics.... I'll try to post to your 5th grade level whenever possible.

Well, my dear right wingers, I must apologize........The real fact that virtually ALL minority groups will NOT be voting your party does not make you "racists".....just dumb.

... rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Certainly the right wingers on here will respond that the 2014 elections "proves" that the majority of Americans are conservative-minded.......But a more poignant question remains: Who really makes up the republican base?

Is it the ever-growing minorities.....blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, Asian, American Indian?

Is it the increasingly vociferous gay and lesbian coalitions?

Is it the overwhelming majority of women voters who have heard ridiculous statements by white, older, male, right wing politicians state that women's abortion rights should be curbed, that rapes do not lead to pregnancies, and that equal work by women does not mean equal pay?

Sure, the conservative base is made up by Evangelical, religious zealots, tea sipping folks who are sometimes for and sometime against "libertarianism," and, of course, the wealthy conglomerates who try to fool the naive that they have common workers' best interests as a priority.

The above right wing base has done exceptionally well in mustering their voters to show up for local and state elections....but, given the poor (and sometime laughable) performance of elected right wingers, what are the real chances of this base EVER securing the WH when the somewhat saner voters show up for national elections?

Does this mean the Dems are only concerned if you are black , gay or a feminista???

Does this mean the Dems are only concerned if you are black , gay or a feminista???

Pretty much the kind of "logic" that my 4 year old neighbor would make (but he's rather a smart 4 year old)....Congratulations !!!.

Pretty much the kind of "logic" that my 4 year old neighbor would make (but he's rather a smart 4 year old)....Congratulations !!!.

Since the original question has similar logic, I answered in the same manner. Ask a serious question, one will get a serious answer.

OP... you should know that there is a threshold which differentiates between those who are known to offer discussion worthy of consideration and those who are not... .

You're quickly identifying yourself as a classic example of the latter.

You should take whatever measures may be available to you, to bring your discourse up many notches... take all the time ya need. You have one post remaining at your current level.

Yes, you want yet another discussion on skin color, Democrats are obsessed with skin color

I'm new here. I haven't had many conversations about anything yet. Certainly not skin color. Do you always just spout things with no reason to believe they might be true?

I just checked your profile page, you are new here. What's up with your picture? Your profile says you are a guy.

BTW, what subsidies do energy and pharma get? You actually picked two that get rooked by government, not helped

Just for the never-ending task of educating right wingers.......

As of July 2014, Oil Change International estimates U.S. fossil fuel subsidies at $37.5 billion annually, including $21 billion in production and exploration subsidies.

Further, big pharma receives tax payers money through NIH for research, although pharmaceutical spend a good chunk of their profits (20% more) on MARKETING than they do on R &D,

I'm a libertarian, moron.

And wow, sweeping statements, very compelling, thank you for the education

Sorry, didn't know you were waiting to read Shakespeare's plays after they came out on Dells Comics.... I'll try to post to your 5th grade level whenever possible.

Apparently your knowledge of comics far exceeds mine, the intelligence just reeks

Just went back and reread the OP. Wasn't much there about skin color discussion.

Please stay with us and soon you too will come to "admire" right wingers' "logic."

Let's go to the video tape

Who really makes up the republican base?

So it wasn't meant to be an accusation or anything, just an innocent question as to why Republicans are a bunch of white supremacist racists thrown out there for intellectual discussion based on the issues?

My bad, I stand corrected. You and yellow belly will get along great. He couldn't find your race baiting starting in the first paragraph of your op and you think it's just an attempt on your part to have an actual discussion. What a pair of dumb asses.

Leftists never said what you said

Forum List

Back