What wil happen to Syria's 2 miilion Christians?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Who’s Stampeding America into War?

If we strike Syria and break its army, what happens to 2 million Syrian Christians? Does anyone care?

Do the Saudis who have signed on to Obama’s war — but decline to fight — care? Conversion to Christianity is a capital offense in Riyadh.

Do the Turks, who look the other way as jihadist killers cross their frontier to set up al-Qaida sanctuaries in northern Syria, care?

Do the Israelis, who have instructed AIPAC to get Congress back in line behind a war Americans do not want to fight, care about those 100,000 dead Syrians and 400 gassed children?

Here is Alon Pinkas, Israel’s former general consul in New York, giving Israel’s view of the Syrian bloodletting: “Let them both bleed, hemorrhage to death. That’s the strategic thinking here.”

Last edited:

If we strike Syria and break its army, what happens to 2 million Syrian Christians? Does anyone care?

Do the Saudis who have signed on to Obama’s war — but decline to fight — care? Conversion to Christianity is a capital offense in Riyadh.

Do the Turks, who look the other way as jihadist killers cross their frontier to set up al-Qaida sanctuaries in northern Syria, care?

Do the Israelis, who have instructed AIPAC to get Congress back in line behind a war Americans do not want to fight, care about those 100,000 dead Syrians and 400 gassed children?

Here is Alon Pinkas, Israel’s former general consul in New York, giving Israel’s view of the Syrian bloodletting: “Let them both bleed, hemorrhage to death. That’s the strategic thinking here.”

As I suspected, nobody gives a shit.

As I suspected, nobody gives a shit.

We're conditioned to worry about poor little Israel. I don't think most people even know that Christians even live over there.
Pat Robertson might care.

If obama has his way they will all be killed. If Putin has his way, they will go home and resume their lives.

Probably what happened to the Muslims and Jews during the occupation of the Crusaders.

Battle for Syria Christian town of Maaloula continues

_69795365_69795364.jpg

A BBC correspondent in Syria has said the battle for an ancient Christian town is continuing, despite reports that government forces had retaken it.

Jeremy Bowen said that a heavy gunfight with rebels was continuing in Maaloula, with smoke rising into the sky.

He added that he had not seen evidence confirming religious sites had been damaged by al-Qaeda-linked jihadists. "

We're conditioned to worry about poor little Israel. I don't think most people even know that Christians even live over there. Pat Robertson might care.

Who controls NBC, ABC and CBS? The Zionuts you said?

Well, in that case the Christians have no rights DC has to recognize.

Last edited:
You guys are getting worked up over a war that isnt going to happen. Obama is going to get what he wants Congress telling him no so he can blame republicans like Rand for kids being gassed.

If obama has his way they will all be killed. If Putin has his way, they will go home and resume their lives.

That is hilarious, we live in a world where Putin is the Savior of the Christians of Syria. I feel like I should be sending Putin an email thanking him for all he is doing for Christians and for diplomacy and peace Iin Syria. I think I will do that.

Last edited:
You guys are getting worked up over a war that isnt going to happen. Obama is going to get what he wants Congress telling him no so he can blame republicans like Rand for kids being gassed.

nytlogo152x23.gif

Assault on Christian Town in Syria Adds to Fears Over Rebels

BEIRUT, Lebanon — For Syrian rebels fighting in recent days around the ancient Christian town of Maaloula, any gains made in battle could be wiped out in the war of perceptions.

Their incursion into the town, led by extremist Islamists, reinforces the worst fears of Syrian Christians and could bolster President Bashar al-Assad’s claims that he is the Christians’ protector

11christiansspan-articleLarge.jpg

Probably what happened to the Muslims and Jews during the occupation of the Crusaders.

Battle for Syria Christian town of Maaloula continues

_69795365_69795364.jpg

A BBC correspondent in Syria has said the battle for an ancient Christian town is continuing, despite reports that government forces had retaken it.

Jeremy Bowen said that a heavy gunfight with rebels was continuing in Maaloula, with smoke rising into the sky.

He added that he had not seen evidence confirming religious sites had been damaged by al-Qaeda-linked jihadists. "

There is a thread about this struggle in Maaloula. I have not read of Churches destroyed, but many have fled, and witnesses are speaking of forced conversions of Christians there by Al Qaeda related groups. There was a Fox News video showing dead bodies in the street.

nytlogo152x23.gif

BEIRUT, Lebanon — For Syrian rebels fighting in recent days around the ancient Christian town of Maaloula, any gains made in battle could be wiped out in the war of perceptions.

Their incursion into the town, led by extremist Islamists, reinforces the worst fears of Syrian Christians and could bolster President Bashar al-Assad’s claims that he is the Christians’ protector

what the fuck has that to do with what I posted Paulbot?

That is hilarious, we live in a world where Putin is the Savior of the Christians of Syria. I feel like I should be sending Putin an email thanking him for all he is doing for Christians and for diplomacy and peace Iin Syria. I think I will do that.

I sent a letter to the Russian consulate which is just down the street.

I never thought I would see the day when Russia was protecting Christians and America had become the same kind of Godless people my parents fought against.

It certainly was worth a letter of thanks.

nytlogo152x23.gif

You and your messiah are helping Al Qaeda ethnic cleanse Syria.

nytlogo152x23.gif

You and your messiah are helping Al Qaeda ethnic cleanse Syria.

Learn to fucking read you ignorant fool. Never once did I Fawn over Obama . I pointed out something. What do you do? Like a child throwing a tantrum you start posting shit that had no bearing on my post.

Can't we all agree that if Obumfuck get's his war and blows away Assad that the Christians are probably all going to be executed or, at the very least, end up as refugees?

Yes, indeed , the roles have changed.

We are now a bellicose, hostile warfare state.

Can't we all agree that if Obumfuck get's his war and blows away Assad that the Christians are probably all going to be executed or, at the very least, end up as refugees?

He has his war as we can see by the fighting that's occurring now. He's assisting the so-called rebels on a couple of fronts.

I sent a letter to the Russian consulate which is just down the street.

I never thought I would see the day when Russia was protecting Christians and America had become the same kind of Godless people my parents fought against.

It certainly was worth a letter of thanks.

We lost the republic

ben_franklin-1-2-e1336601575917.jpg

The story goes that as Benjamin Franklin emerged from Independence Hall at the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, a woman asked him, “Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?”.

Mr. Franklin replied, “A republic, madam – if you can keep it.”

Forum List

Back