What wil happen to Syria's 2 miilion Christians?

I am sure God is big enough to make sure His will is being done. Stay out of Syria and keep our boys and girls here at home.

Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury=chema (that is to say chemicals of warfare) to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

That ain't the good guy trying to make away and he will be destroy but of the spirit of the Lord not by warfare from America. Let the people over there and Jehovah deal with it.

I am sure God is big enough to make sure His will is being done. Stay out of Syria and keep our boys and girls here at home.

Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury=chema (that is to say chemicals of warfare) to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

That ain't the good guy trying to make away and he will be destroy but of the spirit of the Lord not by warfare from America. Let the people over there and Jehovah deal with it.

Why do people insist that we stay out of Syria when we and our money are already there.
Our CIA is heavily invested in regimes change and they are there on the ground with our special forces.

If we had stayed out of Syria, Assad would have put al quaeda down by now and all those tens of thousands of people would still be alive.

Why do people insist that we stay out of Syria when we and our money are already there.
Our CIA is heavily invested in regimes change and they are there on the ground with our special forces.
Maybe our CIA needs to do some self examination before sending our people into harms way. It was already written thousands of years ago and yet people still deny it to the end. Go read as the history is there. Who is behind that door? I believe that the heart of the Lord's people already have a good idea and there will be no support for this one at this time. I'm not into expanded the radical Islamist are you? For if you go there that is exactly what you will be assisting this time around. Stay home!

what the fuck has that to do with what I posted Paulbot?

You and your messiah are helping Al Qaeda ethnic cleanse Syria.

Learn to fucking read you ignorant fool. Never once did I Fawn over Obama . I pointed out something. What do you do? Like a child throwing a tantrum you start posting shit that had no bearing on my post.

HUH?

What the fuck are you saying ?

That you like fawning over fascist warmongers provided that they are white.

You and your messiah are helping Al Qaeda ethnic cleanse Syria.

Learn to fucking read you ignorant fool. Never once did I Fawn over Obama . I pointed out something. What do you do? Like a child throwing a tantrum you start posting shit that had no bearing on my post.

HUH?

What the fuck are you saying ?

That you like fawning over fascist warmongers provided that they are white.

Your pathetic and has been shown as a ignorant partisan tool.

Can't we all agree that if Obumfuck get's his war and blows away Assad that the Christians are probably all going to be executed or, at the very least, end up as refugees?

They are irrelevant.

The War Party only cares about the Zionists and the Saudi Arabians.

I see you finally admit the truth.... You dont mind strikes as long as they dont help Jews and those with brown skin.

Incorrect.

The War Party will determine what is holy and good for America.

Halliburton 12:45

If Bashar al-Assad hands over his chemical weapons to the UN, that's a far better result than if the US were to order a few rocket strikes on the Syrian military.

America can't target the chemical weapon's stockpiles themselves, for fear that it will release toxic fumes that could in turn blow over civilian populated areas!

al-Assad is probably under a lot of pressure from Russia's Putin, who can't be too happy about being seen to be aligned with a client state that has just gassed 1300 of its own civilians - in full view of the world on You Tube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately, most people do not know that:

Syrian Opposition’s Amazing CIA Credentials

Obama, Boehner and McCain are trying to get the all killed

Apparently a number of others were in that group. With the exception of Charlie Rangel, do you really think any other black Congressman would have voted against Obama? And, I suspect even Rangel would have caved if it had came to a vote.

Maybe our CIA needs to do some self examination before sending our people into harms way. It was already written thousands of years ago and yet people still deny it to the end. Go read as the history is there. Who is behind that door? I believe that the heart of the Lord's people already have a good idea and there will be no support for this one at this time. I'm not into expanded the radical Islamist are you? For if you go there that is exactly what you will be assisting this time around. Stay home!

"Religion is the opium of the people."

Forum List

Back