What will be the reaction when the blue wave won't materialize?

Why Was There No Blue Wave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NO MOBS! no blue no DemonRats!

But JOBS!

America wants a RED wave! :2up:

I didnt vote shit

but I expressed my feelings here ....about the blue wave....that it is not going to happen

I don’t know. It is possible that the Democrats will take the House. Unlikely that they will take the Senate. If they do take the House, expect them to lose the White House in 2020 as they run Hillary again.

If the Democrats do take the House, then the pressure is on, and they’ll screw it up. The rabid left supporters will expect them to Get Trump. The Republicans might be smart enough to propose popular legislation, and then the Democrats will be accused of putting political games ahead of the country.

Winning the House is not a godsend for the Democrats, it is a nightmare. They won’t have the power to do half of what they campaigned on, and the Senate won’t go along, and Trump will have his fondest dream. A political enemy in power to blast on social media 24/7. Right now, the enemies are out of power, or the media.
A reasonable evaluation of the situation as of right now
Couch Potatoes Get Their Brains Peeled, But This Time the Spuds Were Duds

The Progressive-possessed media didn't realize that "If you build it, they will come" only happens in movies. They were testing themselves, anxious to see if they still had the power to make up things out of nothing (ex nihilo) and automatically, through the power of suggestion, those things would happen because their robotic audience would go out and do whatever the On-Air AirHeads puffed into the dumbstruck puppets' artificial brain-units.

Democrats have promised their sycophants they wrapped up the House months ago. If they don't win it, they're done for a long time. It would be a YUUUGE win for Trump and Republicans. Cue the rioting.

No need for the predictions regarding the blue wave anymore. We all know by now that it won't happen. Perhaps in by the next election the left will have learned not to call their own population terrorists.

However, what will be the reaction when this fact finally sinks in to everyone? Will the leftists accept the results of the election this time?

They'll have to confiscate all the belts, shoe laces, and sharp objects at CNN & MSNBC.

My retarded brother could figure this one out. If no wave or one too small to turn the House, the allegations of nefarious actions by Republicans will run the gamut from bizarre to absurd and beyond. It’s part of their “It’s Never Our Fault” playbook.

WOW! lookout :eek-52:

RkP2Tm2.jpg

You'll see organized riots in the streets.
That's what some of the left said.

Forum List

Back