What will happen to us once "Palestine" is 'released'?

Took deep on that one...

Gee whats the matter, maybe you jews should be locked up in Gaza for awhile.

You carry the thinking of a three year old. I know that. Have no idea why I'm shocked every time to notice it, again.

Gee the Gazans can't even fish without being shot at, and I won't even mention the illegal settlements in the West Bank. Its what you might remember , its called stealing and killing.

We'd probably have a thriving community and tourist destination within a year. Because we'd smuggle in great food, world-renowned chefs, booze and entertainers instead of weapons.

If restrictions were lifted the Arab Muslims have made it clear their first goal would be to annihilate Israel.

Which is exactly why this fantasy of yours will never play out.

Hasbara from Amateur Israeli filmmaker Corey Gil-Shuster, who moved to Israel from Canada 15 years ago

“I present myself as a Canadian. No one ever asks if I am Jewish and I don’t think they care about foreign Jews so much. But if they suspected I am Israeli, they will likely think I am a Shin Bet agent or some kind of spy looking for information.”

Corey is awesome. Asks great questions. The answers are unedited and included in their entirety. I find them revealing.

And a fishing boat that has gone outside of the exclusion zone represents what ?

The subject is what would happen if the Arab Muslims were allowed to run amuck in Israel.

I don't think there's really any doubt what would happen. It'd be a bloodbath.

Fortunately its also nothing but a fantasy. No way Israel is dumb enough to remove or lighten restrictions unless the Arab Muslims first prove themselves capable of living in peace.

Took deep on that one...

You carry the thinking of a three year old. I know that. Have no idea why I'm shocked every time to notice it, again.

Gee the Gazans can't even fish without being shot at, and I won't even mention the illegal settlements in the West Bank. Its what you might remember , its called stealing and killing.

Another moron that repeats what they have been told without checking on if it is reality first. Who fishes for sardine ( staple catch for that part of the Med ) with 4 inch cargo nets.
Knock off the lies. Gaza brings in 224 tons of fish every year.
Shut up!

Who fishes with 4 inch cargo netting then, other than smugglers. I see the bullets hitting the water and it could be from anywhere in the world. But once the fishing vessel had turned back into its own waters the shooting stopped.

Now again where is the proof of anything in your video, other than the makers don't know how to edit.

Just pallywood productions attempt at inciting violence against the Jews

And a fishing boat that has gone outside of the exclusion zone represents what ?
People fishing, you dumbass!

The subject is what would happen if the Arab Muslims were allowed to run amuck in Israel.
The thread is about another bullshit attempt to make it seem like Israel is the victim and that's just horseshit.

I don't think there's really any doubt what would happen. It'd be a bloodbath.
WTF are you talking about? It's a bloodbath now.

Fortunately its also nothing but a fantasy. No way Israel is dumb enough to remove or lighten restrictions unless the Arab Muslims first prove themselves capable of living in peace.
Israel has only two choices:
  1. end the occupation
  2. or be forced to

I love how someonte presents a fantasy and then the other haters jump on the band wagon and act as if its reality.

Firstly there is no such thing as palestine. Its a myth. A nonstarter. There is Israel and Jordan. A two state solution.

The Arab Muslims who remain unafiliated will never have the restrictions lifted until and unless they prove over time they prefer to live in peace.

And we all know they don't.

They venerate death and destruction of any number of their own in return for even just one Israeli injured. Its pathetic.

The restrictions will not be lifted. The Arab Muslims will not be allowed to run amok.

What needs to happen is a strict application of the Geneva Conventions, segregate the Arab Muslim combatants from the civilian population and repatriate them to their countries of origin.

The remainder may prove over time worthy of reentering civilized society.

Forum List

Back