What will you post first on Twitter?

Nothing. I got kicked off of Twitter about a year and a half ago, and won't be going back.

I will now join for first time and it’s projected that 5-10 million more will do same

I will now join for first time and it’s projected that 5-10 million more will do same

One thing I know is that the left are getting fucked again by their own thorny cactus: while many large popular celebrity accounts there have lost huge numbers of followers since Musk's takeover, conservative people's accounts are EXPLODING with more and more new members and followers!

Just the THREAT of leveling the playing field so that everyone there will be equal has already DEFEATED the snowflake Left.

Like the muling cowards they are, they had a hissy fit then gave up without even a fight. :21:

One thing I know is that the left are getting fucked again by their own thorny cactus: while many large popular celebrity accounts there have lost huge numbers of followers since Musk's takeover, conservative people's accounts are EXPLODING with more and more new members and followers!

Just the THREAT of leveling the playing field so that everyone there will be equal has already DEFEATED the snowflake Left.

Like the muling cowards they are, they had a hissy fit then gave up without even a fight. :21:

The current top 10 for followers on Twitter.

1651086733929.png

I have an acct I used to use a long time ago to view updates from musicians and such. Havent used it in years…even though Twitter constantly spams my email begging me to come back. lol.

I might check it out,but I doubt I will use it much more than I do now.

Sounds more like they corrected the algorithm that was blocking accounts.

ROFLMAO, WIKIPEDIA for stats, yeah, that's where I go when I want a dependable source. Social Blade? WTF. Cosmo? Just where all the inquiring housewives and attic dwellers go for info. LOL

Then show that they are wrong. Wikipedia is just fine for this sort of thing.

Forum List

Back