What Word, Or Words, Annoy You?

What words get on your nerves?

For me, the words "artisan" and "artisnal", especially when referring to a loaf of bread, irk me.

"Re-purposed" isn't far behind...
I'll circle back at ya

I hate that grrrrrrrrrrrrr:laugh:
Let me reach out to you
I'm from the government and I'm hear to help

oh noes ....................the FBI has arrived!:auiqs.jpg:
new normal

What words get on your nerves?

For me, the words "artisan" and "artisnal", especially when referring to a loaf of bread, irk me.

"Re-purposed" isn't far behind...
I'll circle back at ya

I hate that grrrrrrrrrrrrr:laugh:
Let me reach out to you
I'm from the government and I'm hear to help

oh noes ....................the FBI has arrived!:auiqs.jpg:
new normal

that's another one! :laugh:

Words themselves piss me off. I am severely dyslexic.

Words don't anger me ... but I'm always bemused by persons who identify as their symptoms as opposed to themselves.

Disabilities have become a lame claim to fame.

"To be clear".... POS-speak that translates to "I'm lying like a mother fucker, but after 'to be clear' I will ramp up the shameless, industrial-grade lying to levels that you have never even imagined before."

Guilty as charged:
Eg7ciFH.jpg

Words themselves piss me off. I am severely dyslexic.

Words don't anger me ... but I'm always bemused by persons who identify as their symptoms as opposed to themselves.

Disabilities have become a lame claim to fame.
Disabled? Hardly. Other than brief mentions I've never really said anything about it here. Dyslexia is common among artists and craftsmen of every kind. If I could share my public business on this snakepit of a board I could show you some pretty cool stuff from custom beach houses to fine furniture. See what happened when I shared one small personal detail?

Biden always says "Unied States". He sounds like a 2 year old.

It's "United States". 4 syllables.

Biden either can't or won't pronounce the name of our country correctly. He's a national embarrassment.

Buh-hons for Buttons. Few years ago, I was in to Big Brother show. They all did the Buh Hons.

DROVE ME BONKERS. :biggrin:

Like...like....like....like. Shows flat out ignorance when like, all the, like, likes are thrown in there as a, like, filter? Or always talking with a high pitch at end of word as if, like, it's a question instead of, like, a statement?

Fess up. You were running that through your head and was HEARING what I was saying in your head as you read what I said. Amiright? Yup.

Forum List

Back