🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What would happen in Syria if.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously, what would happen if Bashar Al-Assad decided to exile himself to some dacha outside of Moscow or some villa outside of Teheran?

Based on what right wingers might want to believe about the "concise" Trump strategy in Syria, what would happen in that country were Assad choose to leave,saving his sorry hide?

Seriously, what would happen if Bashar Al-Assad decided to exile himself to some dacha outside of Moscow or some villa outside of Teheran?

Based on what right wingers might want to believe about the "concise" Trump strategy in Syria, what would happen in that country were Assad choose to leave,saving his sorry hide?

if you posed those questions to Trump he'd have nothing to say, wouldn't know what you're asking

Who cares? Let the muslims deal with it. Use oil money. Dont come here. Clean your own house.

wouldn't that depend on his replacement?

Or, do you stupidly believe this is all about Bashar?

I think Mr. Assad don't want to exile himself. He wants to be the Syrian president.
Only if ISIS will conquer Damascus he could leave Syria I guess :eusa_think:

depends on who is left. I sense that the big time trouble makers
have left and Isis actually DEPENDS on what it can steal which was
left over from Saddam-----lots of which is stored in Syria in Hezbollah
treasure troves. The fight might devolve into an Isis v. Hezbollah
struggle

• Banned
Who cares? Let the muslims deal with it. Use oil money. Dont come here. Clean your own house.

Take heart right wing idiot....other right wing idiots "think" you're brilliant.

Nat, clean your own house too.

Only if you lived next door bringing rats and stray cats would I care. Then we would get you help. My property value must not sink because of your kind.

It would likely turn into an extremist theocracy like Iran. That's what seems to happen everywhere else.

Yes.....we all know what happened AFTER we removed....

Mossadegh from Iran (after British Petroleum ordered the CIA to oust him)
Saddam from Iraq
Qaddafi from Libya
.........and we expect a "peaceful" resolution once Al-Assad is removed from Syria?...

I think Mr. Assad don't want to exile himself. He wants to be the Syrian president.
Only if ISIS will conquer Damascus he could leave Syria I guess :eusa_think:

When the name begins with ASS..........you might have mental damage from the abuse you took from mean kids through school.

Let's see, the war started when Assad, an Alawite, refused to help Suni Syrian farmers who had been made homeless by the encroaching eastern desert and when they protested, he ordered his troops to open fire on them. When officers and soldiers protested by defecting and forming an armed resistance, the Syrian people almost overran the Assad government until he brought in Hezbollah, Iran and Russia to help him kill Sunni Syrians, including over 200,000 civilians and to make millions of Sunni Syrians homeless refugees. So what will happen when this incompetent, evil son of a bitch is gone? It is hard to imagine things could get any worse.

Let's see, the war started when Assad, an Alawite, refused to help Suni Syrian farmers who had been made homeless by the encroaching eastern desert and when they protested, he ordered his troops to open fire on them. When officers and soldiers protested by defecting and forming an armed resistance, the Syrian people almost overran the Assad government until he brought in Hezbollah, Iran and Russia to help him kill Sunni Syrians, including over 200,000 civilians and to make millions of Sunni Syrians homeless refugees. So what will happen when this incompetent, evil son of a bitch is gone? It is hard to imagine things could get any worse.

Don't EVER play chess.....

Look, I am NOT defending the scum bag Assad...but if NO alternate leader emerges in that country, we will have a decade-long conflict between Syrian Sunnis against Iraqi/Iranian Shi'a. Jordan will fall from the weight of refugees. Turkey will become unstable, Lebanon will be even more of a haven for Hezzbollah.....Need I go on before you dimwits remember history and learn what the chessboard looks like?

Don't EVER play chess.....

Look, I am NOT defending the scum bag Assad...but if NO alternate leader emerges in that country, we will have a decade-long conflict between Syrian Sunnis against Iraqi/Iranian Shi'a. Jordan will fall from the weight of refugees. Turkey will become unstable, Lebanon will be even more of a haven for Hezzbollah.....Need I go on before you dimwits remember history and learn what the chessboard looks like?
lol You are describing what is happening because of Assad. Does that make you one of your dimwits?

You are describing what is happening because of Assad. Does that make you one of your dimwits?

As soon as I find my Moron-to-English dictionary I may respond.....Until then, go take a nap.....this is beyond your limited half brain.

For dictators like Assad I seriously doubt if he ever goes on exile because he has a lot of power and more support in Syria than against his regime--------------- Most or all dictators will hold on to the power till their last breath.
Replacing Assad ------ is a gift for ISIS, need Iran/Russia involvement ------------- chaos ------------- I don't see any peace with or without Assad.

Forum List

Back