Zone1 What would Jesus be doing in the USA in 2024?

When she talks about "choice" that choice is abortion. There's no political capital for her to support full term live birth.
Trump says he will not ban abortions. He will leave it up to each state to decide.
Harris is doing the same thing but she is letting the individual to decide.

Two thousand years ago he said, "Blessed are the peacemakers."

My guess is he would be looking for peacemakers.
Not at all costs. From Luke 12:

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Just ask a Muslim what happens to him when he becomes a Christian. Jesus is NOT a long-haired, flower picking hippy. He's a very strong, confident guy and to follow Him takes real guts, and the willingness to have them ripped out of your body. Mu guess is, He would be looking for some firebrands willing to take on the big money interests in the Churches.

What would Jesus be doing in the USA in 2024?

View attachment 1018308
Why the fuck would I care what the Son of a God I’ve found to be utterly worthless would don’t he were here. I can tell you what I would do TO Him.
I take it you are not a believer
I WAS for 27 years… then I got tired of repeatedly getting slapped the face by life every time I turned around. I spent 3 years after that looking at pretty much every different religious and spiritual movement I could find. None could answer my one simple question. So I’ve gone my own way, spiritually.

Not at all costs. From Luke 12:

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Just ask a Muslim what happens to him when he becomes a Christian. Jesus is NOT a long-haired, flower picking hippy. He's a very strong, confident guy and to follow Him takes real guts, and the willingness to have them ripped out of your body. Mu guess is, He would be looking for some firebrands willing to take on the big money interests in the Churches.
I understand. In the Beatitudes, Jesus was focusing on daily living. Help the injured Samaritan, feed the hungry, visit those in prison. Would this message bring peace to all? Let's take a listen: NO! I am not going to spend my hard earned money on healing or providing rest for a Samaritan! I can barely feed my family, I don't need to go searching out the hungry! And those in prison! They deserve it!

So...blessed are the peacemakers...they will be slapped around, but they will also be called sons of God. Jesus endured crucifixion. We can endure slaps.

Harris is not determining what any woman does with her womb. She says it is up to each woman to determine what they do. They ultimately answer to a much more consequential judge than the governement
That isn’t what Jesus thought, he felt life and being responsible for your decisions. Harris does not believe that.

Forum List

Back