Zone1 What Would You Do In This Scenario?

Andrea Prudente, 38, and Jay Weeldreyer, 45, planned to leave their babymoon in Malta with a slew of pictures and cherished memories. Instead, they left on an emergency flight to Spain. Malta has one of the strictest anti-abortion laws in the world — something the couple didn't know before booking their vacation, as TODAY Parents previously reported.

"A doctor overseeing my care in Malta told me my baby was going to die," Prudente told TODAY Parents while recovering in Majorca, Spain. "He said I was at risk of infection and hemorrhage, but because of the abortion laws in Malta he couldn't do anything for me."

Yet another example of how women’s health and lives are jeopardized by unwarranted, wrongheaded abortion bans.

Andrea Prudente, 38, and Jay Weeldreyer, 45, planned to leave their babymoon in Malta with a slew of pictures and cherished memories. Instead, they left on an emergency flight to Spain. Malta has one of the strictest anti-abortion laws in the world — something the couple didn't know before booking their vacation, as TODAY Parents previously reported.

"A doctor overseeing my care in Malta told me my baby was going to die," Prudente told TODAY Parents while recovering in Majorca, Spain. "He said I was at risk of infection and hemorrhage, but because of the abortion laws in Malta he couldn't do anything for me."

The US is virtually alone in allowing abortion on demand. Maybe you should stop whining.

Yeah.....fly to Britain, or France...I think they kill babies ...............

goodness, gracious.

I've sure never had Kukla or Ollie announce to the world that they are reporting a post of mine.
flan327 reported you? Not to worry, it's kind of her thing (other than the pointless if not outright stupid comments). You are just the newest member of an increasingly large group.
And we're all still here.

flan327 reported you? Not to worry, it's kind of her thing (other than the pointless if not outright stupid comments). You are just the newest member of an increasingly large group.
And we're all still here.
I just find myself wondering what charm school she attended.

Her degree of people skills is really quite singular here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back