What Would You Do?

The difference is that one was a child of God and the other was being a bigot.
Oh, so laws protecting business owners only apply to religious nut trump supporters? What makes you think the restaurant owner wasn't a christian? Only trump supporters can be christian?

And the business owner has the right to refuse service.

Even if it's legal the court then has the right to sue their ass.

Oh, so laws protecting business owners only apply to religious nut trump supporters? What makes you think the restaurant owner wasn't a christian? Only trump supporters can be christian?

1. I'm talking about true Christians.

2. That wasn't my point. One was a religious issue and the other was simply just being prejudiced.

Even if it's legal the court then has the right to sue their ass.

1. I'm talking about true Christians.

2. That wasn't my point. One was a religious issue and the other was simply just being prejudiced.
Why would the court sue them for a legal act? (courts don't sue people anyway, dumb ass. People, police, the district attorney, lots of people can sue, but not the courts, you silly goober.)
Sounds like exactly your point. Strongly held beliefs are strongly held beliefs. Why do religious nuts and trump supporters think they can make up their own rules that just apply to them? That's not the equality this country is known for.

Oh my. A few trump supporters were in a restaurant. So what? The business owner has a right to refuse service to who he wants. Didn't the baker who didn't want to bake a cake do the same thing? What is the difference?
The difference is that MAGA people will have more class than to try and run the asshole out of business, and the local government won’t run him out either.

The difference is that MAGA people will have more class than to try and run the asshole out of business, and the local government won’t run him out either.
Really? At 5:50 a guy was talking about boycotting the place, you dumbass. You didn't see that?

Really? At 5:50 a guy was talking about boycotting the place, you dumbass. You didn't see that?
Oh my, boycotting? You mean choosing to spend his money elsewhere? So, you think people should be forced to patronize this business?

is this gentleman vowing to come back with others to protest? Is he going to go through the place and harass customers? Get back tome when that happens.

Oh my, boycotting? You mean choosing to spend his money elsewhere? So, you think people should be forced to patronize this business?

is this gentleman vowing to come back with others to protest? Is he going to go through the place and harass customers? Get back tome when that happens.
And you think that covered your goofy remark?

If ya gotta take off the MAGA hat...

1634131544008.png

They have to be served if black or gay, regardless of wearing a MAGA hat or not.

Forum List

Back