Whatever Happend to Black Lives Matter?

Now that the election is over what happend to BLM? My guess is it was a Soros funded operation and was designed to mobilize black votes for Hillary. Liberal media and Clinton campaign pushed the "hands-up, don't shoot" Ferguson lie...and cops died.

One asshole was chanting "Black Lives matter!" As he was hauled out of the Sessions hearing yesterday.

They should be classified as domestic terrorists, just like white militia types.
BLM is a group of Weather Underground terrorist.

Now that the election is over what happend to BLM? My guess is it was a Soros funded operation and was designed to mobilize black votes for Hillary. Liberal media and Clinton campaign pushed the "hands-up, don't shoot" Ferguson lie...and cops died.
They caught the car and now they don't know what to do with the car…

Charter schools. The NAACP wanted a moratorium on charter schools. BLM recognized it and supported it. Too much money in it.
Glad the "recognized " it. The impact was? Nope...BLM wants dead police officers.

That's a lie .

Try reading the ferguson report some time . And let's not forget the other 20 high profiling shootings , caught on tape.
BLM wants dead cops...white cops.

now that Trump has been President for about 65 days I am going to start up the "White Lives Matter" movement and there's nothing those racists Democrats can do about it. anyone interested? only $2.40 to join.
I got my birth certificate.

They don't matter anymore, welcome to the Trumpian Era. :p
Now cops have a free hand to kill and pillage at will..
Take your daughter down to South Central and give her to the gangs. C'mon...if BLM is such good people.
Don't have a daughter, can I use yours?
Nope. Glad to hear you don't breed. BTW...my daughter would beat your ass geek boy.

Take your daughter down to South Central and give her to the gangs. C'mon...if BLM is such good people.
Have you even seen a vagina?
Sure, how about you?

Nope. Glad to hear you don't breed. BTW...my daughter would beat your ass geek boy.
I would suggest that family be left out...

Have you even seen a vagina?
Sure, how about you?
You.

Forum List

Back