*Poof* Where did the Black Lives Matter millions go?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Over $50B with a B.

Poof

“No one wants to be the person who keeps reporting on Black Lives Matter misdeeds. It seems mean. It seems unnecessary. So while parents of those kids killed by police still wondered where the money went, interest in the complaints faded. Now BLM is back in action, and accepting more donations.”

Buy Large Mansions

But Trump!
A nonprofit can avoid taxes on $50B that went into pockets instead, but let’s go after a guy who said his property was valuable.

Money went into the pockets of some smart people .. and the many mansions of the BLM self-proclaimed founders. All BLM did was create chaos in 2020 - 2021 as they destroyed billions of dollars of property, dozens of murders and rioting .. One of the main groups that wasn't required to wear a mask!

Thanks BLM!

Over $50B with a B.

Poof

“No one wants to be the person who keeps reporting on Black Lives Matter misdeeds. It seems mean. It seems unnecessary. So while parents of those kids killed by police still wondered where the money went, interest in the complaints faded. Now BLM is back in action, and accepting more donations.”

Buy Large Mansions

But Trump!
A nonprofit can avoid taxes on $50B that went into pockets instead, but let’s go after a guy who said his property was valuable.

Who gave them the money and under what conditions?

Care to get into the granular details or is this just the usual I don’t like them so I’m taking a shot at them stuff? The comparisons t the blob don’t seem to wash.

1716248217369.jpeg

BLM are scum

Over $50B with a B.

Poof

Buy Large Mansions

But Trump!

Like I've said, BLM was the greatest fraud/scam/con-job ever perpetrated. Nothing even comes close.

Forum List

Back