so much for the lefts claim that MAGA supporters are a violent cult !

You will never convince these left wing loons of anything outside of their self absorbed phony narrative.
giphy.gif

But trump didn’t commit the crimes he was convicted for.

I’ll post both of the relevant laws:

*§ 175.05 Falsifying business records in the second degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree
when, with intent to defraud, he:

1. Makes or causes a false entry in the business records of an
enterprise; or

2. Alters, erases, obliterates, deletes, removes or destroys a true
entry in the business records of an enterprise; or

3. Omits to make a true entry in the business records of an enterprise
in violation of a duty to do so which he knows to be imposed upon him by
law or by the nature of his position; or

4. Prevents the making of a true entry or causes the omission thereof
in the business records of an enterprise.

Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A
misdemeanor.*

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.*

Do you see the problem with the laws..compared to what Trump did?
He’s charged with not allowing a personal matter to become public which is perfectly fine. Since the witch hunters knew that they twisted the payment methodology via its source into an illegality. They connect the unspecified dots to somehow lead to guilt.
Would be interesting to hear from the two attorneys who presumably had some ability to think and discern

You really don't get it? The Judge has made the decisions, instructed the Jury, and they found him guilty.
The judge made a bad decision, gave the jury some bad instructions and they found him guilty off of those bad instructions.

Why is it so hard for you to read the laws I posted and SEE why it was wrong. It’s like you all know you got your way and now you are going to ignore what is in plain sight.

Does the law not state that intent to defraud is required? Were the records that were falsified not internal records nobody would ever see?

Where is the intent to defraud?

Did you read the law? Did you follow all of the lawyers and pundits who said Bragg's case was strong?

Yeah, I read the law…the law wasn’t followed. It’s right there in plain English.

Everyone had opinions, but when even left wing pundits and “high profile” NYC attorneys say braggs case is weak, that’s saying something. I’m not leaning on Fox News here, I’m leaning on lefty sites.

The judge made a bad decision, gave the jury some bad instructions and they found him guilty off of those bad instructions.

Why is it so hard for you to read the laws I posted and SEE why it was wrong. It’s like you all know you got your way and now you are going to ignore what is in plain sight.

Does the law not state that intent to defraud is required? Were the records that were falsified not internal records nobody would ever see?

Where is the intent to defraud?
Also they took a legal act and put witch hunt magic on it by declaring the method of payment illegal therefore the act itself illegal.

Did you read the law? Did you follow all of the lawyers and pundits who said braggs case was weak and shaky?

What, you think that since Trump was found guilty that there was no foul play? There are probably a lot of lawyers, after that verdict, who are saying “I cannot believe that bullshit worked”

The abuse of the law is why this will end up in appeals and most likely the Supreme Court.
1717381658065.png

Forum List

Back