so much for the lefts claim that MAGA supporters are a violent cult !

If only Trump had you on the defense team.

I’m not claiming to be a lawyer, I’m just reading plain English.

Who’s to say they didn’t try that avenue but the judge shut it down, or maybe it was argued and just didn’t go anywhere. We don’t know because they wouldn’t let cameras in the court room.

Do you not agree that that is what the law states? I mean, you can poke fun at me all you like, I don’t care, just don’t ignore what is plainly written in the law.

It says that intent to defraud is required. The business records were not intended for the public, therefore nobody was going to be defrauded.

Did you follow the trial?

Guilty on all charges.
Yes twelve liberals got there chance with a corrupt judge and prosecuter. But what matters is the public vote, and they gave Trump a November Christmas present. Normal Americans see what went one with the trial and are not happy. So carry on with what you're doing. Trump is more popular than ever!

Trump supporters try to doxx jurors and post violent threats after his conviction​

On social media and web forums, users called for jurors, judges and prosecutors to be killed after the former president was found guilty on 34 felony counts.

“We need to identify each juror. Then make them miserable. Maybe even suicidal,” wrote another user on the same forum. “1,000,000 men (armed) need to go to washington and hang everyone. That’s the only solution,” wrote another user. “This s--- is out of control.”

“I hope every juror is doxxed and they pay for what they have done,” another user wrote on Trump’s Truth Social platform Thursday. “May God strike them dead. We will on November 5th and they will pay!”

View attachment 955247
We're melting! Melting! Oh, what a world, what a world! Who would have thought a good little jury in NYC could destroy our Leader's beautiful wickedness!
Then there's the Chauvin jury.

Who’s to say they didn’t try that avenue but the judge shut it down, or maybe it was argued and just didn’t go anywhere. We don’t know because they wouldn’t let cameras in the court room.

Do you not agree that that is what the law states? I mean, you can poke fun at me all you like, I don’t care, just don’t ignore what is plainly written in the law.

It says that intent to defraud is required. The business records were not intended for the public, therefore nobody was going to be defrauded.
You don't understand what "intent to defraud" means: that the records were corrupted so fraud was not obvious. That is intent.

Yes twelve liberals got there chance with a corrupt judge and prosecuter. But what matters is the public vote, and they gave Trump a November Christmas present. Normal Americans see what went one with the trial and are not happy. So carry on with what you're doing. Trump is more popular than ever!
They were not 12 liberals and they were selected at random like all jury pools are.

Facts matter: ""Sixty-eight percent of registered voters in the city are Democrats. There are pockets of Republican strength in some sections of Brooklyn and Queens, and a large Republican stronghold in the more suburban Staten Island."

They were not 12 liberals and they were selected at random like all jury pools are.

Facts matter: ""Sixty-eight percent of registered voters in the city are Democrats. There are pockets of Republican strength in some sections of Brooklyn and Queens, and a large Republican stronghold in the more suburban Staten Island."
Might want to look at how they pick the jurors. What y'all did will this trail is help Trump and after he wins his appeal it will be all for nothing and the rest of America will see how low your American hating party will go to get the power. To continue destroying this great country.

Might want to look at how they pick the jurors. What y'all did will this trail is help Trump and after he wins his appeal it will be all for nothing and the rest of America will see how low your American hating party will go to get the power. To continue destroying this great country.
So you hate the justice system, you hate the jury system, you hate elections Trump loses .. hate, hate, hate everything that makes America great.

Selected at random from a jury pool that voted over ninety percent for Biden. And this was a Manhattan jury, NOT Brooklyn, Queens or Staten Island.

Selected at random from a jury pool that voted over ninety percent for Biden. And this was a Manhattan jury, NOT Brooklyn, Queens or Staten Island.
Juror #2 was asked the question (all 12 jurors were asked) "Where do you get your news"

Answer...... "Truth Social"

I'd think this juror is NOT a Liberal, rather a trump supporter.

Thinkers reacting like adult,non criminal decent human beings despite the charade “verdict”

There’s ZERO nefarious gain for Trump which is normally part of a process like this

He won't win.

The OP forgets the El Paso Wal*Mart, Charlottesville, Topps Grocery in Buffalo, The Synagogue in Pittsburgh, The kidnapping plot in Michigan, etc....
what makes you think the majority of those events were committed by republicans .. most mass shooters are wimpy effeminate's that are easily emotionally triggered .. those traits are absolutes necessities when it comes to being a leftist .

for yrs we've been hearing the left and Biden claim that the biggest threat to the country is the so called violent MAGA cult !
the recent verdict against our candidate proves that to be just more leftist lies and propaganda !

if the right is violent cult where are the mass violent protests after our leading candidate was found guilty in what we know was a sham political trial ! answer there are none ! instead the right has galvanized support around our candidate and have set a record for donations sent in to his campaign ! in truth the only violent cult is the leftwing cult ! right now as we speak the lefts young anti Semites have been intimidating and threatening Jewish students on college campuses and have been vandalizing statues and buildings and even assaulted police officers ...AGAIN ! anyone with common sense has to realize that the leftwing cult will go berserk if Trump wins the election ..
Cult is a word being used wrongfully when referring to politics. It's a mere atheistic political slam said by people who believe Americans cannot think for themselves. LOL!

what makes you think the majority of those events were committed by republicans ..
The folks who did the crimes said so.
most mass shooters are wimpy effeminate's that are easily emotionally triggered ..
Just like yourself. Remember when you made a bet to leave the board if your blob lost? A real man would have honored his word. A wimpy effeminate emotionally triggered piece of shit like yourself would have to come back here for a 4 year whine-fest.
those traits are absolutes necessities when it comes to being a leftist .
I guess you’re a leftist then because you embody them all.

Forum List

Back