so much for the lefts claim that MAGA supporters are a violent cult !

The Judge did, ThisIsMe. Trump can appeal.
he will

1717381704691.png

Yeah, I read the law…the law wasn’t followed. It’s right there in plain English.

Everyone had opinions, but when even left wing pundits and “high profile” NYC attorneys say braggs case is weak, that’s saying something. I’m not leaning on Fox News here, I’m leaning on lefty sites.
If only Trump had you on the defense team.

Far left and far right are both fucking annoying, and WRONG.
Is there ANY hope for us in the MIDDLE?
Please stop pretending.

You're not at all convincing at it.

You're not in any “middle.”

You’re a liberal. End of story.

Please stop pretending.

You're not at all convincing at it.

You're not in any “middle.”

You’re a liberal. End of story.
I can't stand anything Antifa regardless of your love for anarchy.
I can't stand the far right, and the sheep, like YOU, that follow djt.
I despise ALL politicians, R and L, (D) or (R).
FJB.

I tolerate the gays, you don't.
I accept BOOKS that are on your 'hit list', you are a commie.
I think it is the Racist Southerners that cause racial divide, you think it is Obama.

Am I clear?

Did you follow the trial?

Guilty on all charges.
Yep, a democratic jury, a democrat activist DA and a democrat activist judge who refused change of venue requests and whose daughter is making money off the trial. What chance did Trump have? Have the trial in upstate NY, or even on Long Island and the case would have been laughed out of court,

Yep, a democratic jury, a democrat activist DA and a democrat activist judge who refused change of venue requests and whose daughter is making money off the trial. What chance did Trump have? Have the trial in upstate NY, or even on Long Island and the case would have been laughed out of court,
Hardly, my minnow. You must eat minnow feces.

Last edited:
I can't stand anything Antifa regardless of your love for anarchy.
I can't stand the far right, and the sheep, like YOU, that follow djt.
I despise ALL politicians, R and L, (D) or (R).
FJB.

I tolerate the gays, you don't.
I accept BOOKS that are on your 'hit list', you are a commie.
I think it is the Racist Southerners that cause racial divide, you think it is Obama.

Am I clear?
You’re a simpleton. That’s clear.

I don’t love anarchy. Never have.

You can’t stand people who support Trump because, being a liberal, you think only your view can be correct.

You claim to despise all politicians but it’s obvious that’s a lie. Your blow old Joe if you could.

“Tolerate?” So big of you. 🙄 i don’t give a hoot if some guy is gay or some woman is a lesbian. That’s been my position here for years.

I don’t have any books on any hit list (except age inappropriate sexual images and depictions of gruesome things in childrens’ libraries).

Racism is caused by racists, you idiot. And idiots, like you, are far more racist than the people you stereotype and accuse.

I am seeing how caught up in silly stereotypes you are, though. Alas. I thought maybe you could perhaps prove to be a rare genuine liberal with some smarts. I guess it was a head fake.

You’re a simpleton. That’s clear.

I don’t love anarchy. Never have.

You can’t stand people who support Trump because, being a liberal, you think only your view can be correct.

You claim to despise all politicians but it’s obvious that’s a lie. Your blow old Joe if you could.

“Tolerate?” So big of you. 🙄 i don’t give a hoot if some guy is gay or some woman is a lesbian. That’s been my position here for years.

I don’t have any books on any hit list (except age inappropriate sexual images and depictions of gruesome things in childrens’ libraries).

Racism is caused by racists, you idiot. And idiots, like you, are far more racist than the people you stereotype and accuse.

I am seeing how caught up in silly stereotypes you are, though. Alas. I thought maybe you could perhaps prove to be a rare genuine liberal with some smarts. I guess it was a head fake.
You are misinformed.

Again. Like your name.
LackingAgain.

It is humorous to watch you spin.
Looks like it took you 3 hours to get your talking points.

You are misinformed.

Again. Like your name.
LackingAgain.

It is humorous to watch you spin.
Looks like it took you 3 hours to get your talking points.
Your ever present lack of support for your claims and your disdain for honesty is duly noted.

Scurry off now little boy.

Post a PROVEN Lie that I have told.

You got 5 minutes.
I have as much or as little time as I choose to spend on you, boi.

Also, I don’t accept demands from anyone, especially from arrogant little twits like you.

I have already posted on that matter, anyway.

Now, back on topic:

There were some pretty dumb threads here which asked whether the Conservatives would react violently to a Trump conviction.

Obviously, there is zero basis for such trolling in the first place. And the trouble with the liberal strategy of asking such absurd questions is this: eventually you get the historical answer. And you look even dumber every time.

Far left and far right are both fucking annoying, and WRONG.
Is there ANY hope for us in the MIDDLE?
You're not in the middle.

If you voted for Biden you're a leftard.

And I do mean tard.

Forum List

Back