Democrats destroyed the credibility of the American legal system to support their own hallucinations of Trump becoming a dictator.

The sixth amendment, the fourth amendment, and the first amendment.

Let’s go numerically. The First Amendment covers Freedom of speech. I presume you are arguing that the gag order violates that. Odd.

I say odd because this issue has been litigated many times before.

Nice write up if you feel up to reading.

Fourth Amendment. That is the first time I’ve heard it mentioned regarding Trump. For those who aren’t up on their Civil Rights. The Fourth Amendment covers searches. The need for warrants. And the specificity the warrants must have.

I haven’t heard how they violated Trumps right to Fourth Amendment protections in New York. Perhaps you can link to something with the specifics of this complaint.

Now the Sixth Amendment. I’m again at a loss as to how this claim is somehow wrong. Trump had attorneys. He had the specifics of the charges against him. I believe all prosecution evidence was provided so Trump could prepare his defense.

How was Trump’s Sixth Amendment Rights violated?

Let’s go numerically. The First Amendment covers Freedom of speech. I presume you are arguing that the gag order violates that. Odd.

I say odd because this issue has been litigated many times before.

Nice write up if you feel up to reading.

Fourth Amendment. That is the first time I’ve heard it mentioned regarding Trump. For those who aren’t up on their Civil Rights. The Fourth Amendment covers searches. The need for warrants. And the specificity the warrants must have.

I haven’t heard how they violated Trumps right to Fourth Amendment protections in New York. Perhaps you can link to something with the specifics of this complaint.

Now the Sixth Amendment. I’m again at a loss as to how this claim is somehow wrong. Trump had attorneys. He had the specifics of the charges against him. I believe all prosecution evidence was provided so Trump could prepare his defense.

How was Trump’s Sixth Amendment Rights violated?
The defense did not know who the witnesses were until they day before they testified. This is nitpicking to get an ex-President. Any honest person knows this is not what Americans do. Thank you for reminding them.

The defense did not know who the witnesses were until they day before they testified. This is nitpicking to get an ex-President. Any honest person knows this is not what Americans do. Thank you for reminding them.

That’s funny. Because the Press had a list of witnesses months ago. As for when they are called, that isn’t mandatory.

Let’s say you are the prosecutor or even a plaintiff in a case. You go first. You are required to provide me, the defendant, a list of witnesses. You are also required to provide me copies of any depositions and any information that you have gotten. This is Discovery. Team Trump also had the opportunity to depose the witnesses about anything they wanted. Long before the Jury was chosen.

There never has been a requirement that the other side must give you an iron clad schedule of when a witness will be called weeks or months in advance.

So far, your complaints don’t seem to have much merit. So what else do you have?

That’s funny. Because the Press had a list of witnesses months ago. As for when they are called, that isn’t mandatory.

Let’s say you are the prosecutor or even a plaintiff in a case. You go first. You are required to provide me, the defendant, a list of witnesses. You are also required to provide me copies of any depositions and any information that you have gotten. This is Discovery. Team Trump also had the opportunity to depose the witnesses about anything they wanted. Long before the Jury was chosen.

There never has been a requirement that the other side must give you an iron clad schedule of when a witness will be called weeks or months in advance.

So far, your complaints don’t seem to have much merit. So what else do you have?
Didn't I ask about you law license?

Squeals the dipshit who loves him the prosecutions violation of the COTUS.

You're so fucking stupid you think the army will fight for you.
LOL thinking there will be a war with the US Army taking your side. You've completely lost your marbles. Get help sicko.

You realize how stupid that sounds? You are doing it because you think Trump will. So destroying the judicial system is to stop Trump from doing it. That'll teach him. Why do you listen to their nonsense?
The orange felon has stated repeatedly that a second term will be about revenge and retribution.

You just want that fascism.

LOL thinking there will be a war with the US Army taking your side. You've completely lost your marbles. Get help sicko.
The Army won't do anything.

That's the point, dumbass.

Ok. I’m open to consider that argument. What part of the Constitution was violated by the prosecution of Trump?

Ok. I’m open to consider that argument. What part of the Constitution was violated by the prosecution of Trump?
1st, 6th (twice), 8th, and 14th off the top of my head.

Didn't I ask about you law license?

So you are just parroting idiotic Tweets. Got it.

I’m pretty dedicated to defending the Constitution. So if you have a real complaint, by all means post it and if there is any merit I’ll agree. But just randomly posting Amendments doesn’t do it.

Forum List

Back