Democrats destroyed the credibility of the American legal system to support their own hallucinations of Trump becoming a dictator.

Trump said it. And how often have I said that Trump is on every side of every issue?

Wait til you really understand how deeply you have divided this country. You are clearly not getting it now, but you will.

You all did the "long march through the institutions", but now we've hit the point where no one trust the institutions. Things fall very fast after that.

I no longer care.

Trump said it. And how often have I said that Trump is on every side of every issue?

And in case you wonder why I still bother: I am LIVID. I am absolutely furious that so many of my so-called "countrymen" could allow their hatred for one old man DESTROY the greatest nation in the history of humanity.

I am FURIOUS about it. I will never forget it, and probably never forgive. God help me.

Good-bye. Russia has room for you.

Are you ignorant of the fact that at LEAST half of us feel this way, and in large part we are the productive part?

What you gonna do when you're left with CA, Portland, Seattle and maybe Baltimore? Really?

Are you ignorant of the fact that at LEAST half of us feel this way, and in large part we are the productive part?

What you gonna do when you're left with CA, Portland, Seattle and maybe Baltimore? Really?
Arguing the country needs to split up is a ridiculous argument. No state is purely liberal nor conservative, Everyone has family members who are on opposite sides of the political spectrum. People saying they want the nation to split up is no different from a grade school kid taking his ball home. At any rate, the only ones who benefit from a split will be our adversaries, Russia and China.

Last edited:
Wait til you really understand how deeply you have divided this country. You are clearly not getting it now, but you will.

You all did the "long march through the institutions", but now we've hit the point where no one trust the institutions. Things fall very fast after that.

I no longer care.

It wasn’t us. I voted for Trump in 2016. Trump lost me, because of what Trump was doing. Not what the Democrats were doing. What he was doing, which was fucking up by the numbers and refusing to learn.

But let’s discuss the institutions that have been violated. Trump did that, not us.

Let’s start with number one. The Documents case. The first one actually filed in court. What happened?

Trump got a phone call from the FBI asking for the return of Classified Documents. Trump could have said sure, come on over and pick them up. He could have said the documents here were declassified before I left office. Instead he lied and said there were none. The Democrats didn’t hold a gun to his head forcing him to make that statement.

Next the FBI checked their sources and decided that the documents were really there. They sent a letter again asking for the documents to be returned. Trump replied to the letter and said there were no documents.

Democrats didn’t sneak in and type the letter and send it back. Trump did it.

The FBI again consulted with witnesses and sources and decided the documents were really there. They went to court and got a Subpoena. So far, the FBI is handling this quietly without any public leaks. Nobody is saying anything. No whispers to the press, no snarky things on Twitter or Facebook. Just silence from those institutions you so respected before they went after Trump.

The Subpoena means that Trump has to answer the court. His lawyers conduct a search and don‘t find the documents. Not because there are none, but we now know because Trump ordered someone to hide them. Refusing to comply with a Subpoena is a serious thing. Because the next step is another escalation.

The FBI consulted with the witnesses and got signed statements that the documents were there. They went to a Judge. Got the search warrant. Again trying to keep it quiet. Trying to show the former President some respect. They needed, were charged by law, to recover the documents however. Now, the Search was conducted as quietly as possible to minimize the embarrassment. Who rushes out to run their mouth? The Left? The Democrats? The Deep State? Nope. It was Trump who screams that he is being subjected to outrageous behavior. A search warrant while he was in New York. Later he’ll claim they had orders to assassinate him. I’ve heard of some good shots, but not one that could fire from Miami and hit New York.

So who did this? Who abused the institutions? Wasn’t it really Trump?

Let’s go with the fake electors. Again, we see it is Trump doing it to himself. Not the Democrats. They would honestly prefer to let the man go out to pasture. But nope, Trump won’t do that.

Trump’s claim is that it is within his duties as President to harass innocent people, claiming they conspired to create tens of thousands of fake votes, with no evidence, and to create fake electors with forged documents, while pressuring political leadership in the states to set aside the confirmed vote totals.

That is more blatant than Nixon’s claim that if a President does it that makes it legal. A claim utterly rejected by everyone in the 1970’s. A settled issue. Until now. Why? The Democrats? The deep state? They pretended to be Trump and issued the instructions and were on an hour long phone call With the Secretary of State for the State of Georgia? They called the Speaker of the Georgia House demanding a special session to declare Trump the actual winner of the election?

Trump did this and so much more. Not the Democrats. He did it. To himself.

Your hatred makes it plausible that it is all a set up. Your insanity makes it seem rational. If they’re cheating, anything is allowed to do the right thing.

But there is a key to that. You have to be able to explain their cheating. How they are doing it. That’s the way it works in sports, the stock market, and every other facet of life. You have to be able to explain the cheating or rules violation. The place in Politics where this is decided is Court.

Trump’s cases in court were all thrown out. Why? No explanation of cheating was offered. Just the demand that the Court place everything on hold while an investigation is launched. An investigation that nobody saw any evidence for.

For two years the FBI, GBI, and Secretary of State’s office investigated those two women who supposedly brought in tens of thousands of fake ballots. For two years, and nobody got a whiff of any such a thing.

Trump gets investigated for two days and that is outrageous.

But it’s the Democrats who are awful.

The New York Case, again Trump did it to himself. I said it was the weakest case. I still believe that. But sadly the defense was even weaker. Trump kept making bullshit claims. He wasn’t allowed to testify. He was. But he made the decision not to. What he wouldn’t be allowed to do is avoid the cross examination. No defendant has ever been allowed to just say anything and walk off.

I read the news every day on the trial. I read the news on the witnesses and the questions that were asked. The defense was awful. I said above, and for months, that it was the weakest case of them all. But the defense turned out to be weaker.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence sits down with their lawyer when the thing is in the Grand Jury and discusses the situation. If it looks like they are technically guilty, they’ll arrange a plea bargain for a slap on the wrist. As the months went by and Trump became familiar with the testimony that would be offered and the evidence, that plea bargain was a better idea all the time.

I’m betting those Democrats you hate would have accepted a single guilty plea for a misdemeanor and a fine. Nope. Trump wants the political capital from idiotic supporters like yourself. Ones who refuse to consider anything but their own skewed view on any issue or subject.

Trump did this to himself. Trump did all of it to himself. It wasn’t the Democrats. Nobody in History has ever handed out forged documents like that. Nobody in history has ever gotten away with anything that Trump has done.

But it isn’t Trump’s fault. Not according to you.

Want to split? Really? Ok. The Left coast goes Liberal. Where do you import your shit from? Now it all has to go through the canals to get to the Atlantic. Do you really think Texas and the rest can handle what is imported through the West Coast for you all?

It wouldn’t be a month before you idiots were marching, let me rephrase. It wouldn’t be a month before you were demanding that other march off to war to secure the ports for you. You guys won’t risk your own precious skin.

It wasn’t us. I voted for Trump in 2016. Trump lost me, because of what Trump was doing. Not what the Democrats were doing. What he was doing, which was fucking up by the numbers and refusing to learn.

But let’s discuss the institutions that have been violated. Trump did that, not us.

Let’s start with number one. The Documents case. The first one actually filed in court. What happened?

Trump got a phone call from the FBI asking for the return of Classified Documents. Trump could have said sure, come on over and pick them up. He could have said the documents here were declassified before I left office. Instead he lied and said there were none. The Democrats didn’t hold a gun to his head forcing him to make that statement.

Next the FBI checked their sources and decided that the documents were really there. They sent a letter again asking for the documents to be returned. Trump replied to the letter and said there were no documents.

The FBI again consulted with witnesses and sources and decided the documents were really there. They went to court and got a Subpoena. So far, the FBI is handling this quietly without any public leaks. Nobody is saying anything. No whispers to the press, no snarky things on Twitter or Facebook. Just silence from those institutions you so respected before they went after Trump.

The Subpoena means that Trump has to answer the court. His lawyers conduct a search and don‘t find the documents. Not because there are none, but we now know because Trump ordered someone to hide them. Refusing to comply with a Subpoena is a serious thing. Because the next step is another escalation.

The FBI consulted with the witnesses and got signed statements that the documents were there. They went to a Judge. Got the search warrant. Again trying to keep it quiet. Trying to show the former President some respect. They needed, were charged by law, to recover the documents however. Now, the Search was conducted as quietly as possible to minimize the embarrassment. Who rushes out to run their mouth? The Left? The Democrats? The Deep State? Nope. It was Trump who screams that he is being subjected to outrageous behavior. A search warrant while he was in New York. Later he’ll claim they had orders to assassinate him. I’ve heard of some good shots, but not one that could fire from Miami and hit New York.

Let’s go with the fake electors. Again, we see it is Trump doing it to himself. Not the Democrats. They would honestly prefer to let the man go out to pasture. But nope, Trump won’t do that.

Trump’s claim is that it is within his duties as President to harass innocent people, claiming they conspired to create tens of thousands of fake votes, with no evidence, and to create fake electors with forged documents, while pressuring political leadership in the states to set aside the confirmed vote totals.

That is more blatant than Nixon’s claim that if a President does it that makes it legal. A claim utterly rejected by everyone in the 1970’s. A settled issue. Until now. Why? The Democrats? The deep state? They pretended to be Trump and issued the instructions and were on an hour long phone call With the Secretary of State for the State of Georgia? They called the Speaker of the Georgia House demanding a special session to declare Trump the actual winner of the election?

Your hatred makes it plausible that it is all a set up. Your insanity makes it seem rational. If they’re cheating, anything is allowed to do the right thing.

But there is a key to that. You have to be able to explain their cheating. How they are doing it. That’s the way it works in sports, the stock market, and every other facet of life. You have to be able to explain the cheating or rules violation. The place in Politics where this is decided is Court.

Trump’s cases in court were all thrown out. Why? No explanation of cheating was offered. Just the demand that the Court place everything on hold while an investigation is launched. An investigation that nobody saw any evidence for.

For two years the FBI, GBI, and Secretary of State’s office investigated those two women who supposedly brought in tens of thousands of fake ballots. For two years, and nobody got a whiff of any such a thing.

The New York Case, again Trump did it to himself. I said it was the weakest case. I still believe that. But sadly the defense was even weaker. Trump kept making bullshit claims. He wasn’t allowed to testify. He was. But he made the decision not to. What he wouldn’t be allowed to do is avoid the cross examination. No defendant has ever been allowed to just say anything and walk off.

I read the news every day on the trial. I read the news on the witnesses and the questions that were asked. The defense was awful. I said above, and for months, that it was the weakest case of them all. But the defense turned out to be weaker.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence sits down with their lawyer when the thing is in the Grand Jury and discusses the situation. If it looks like they are technically guilty, they’ll arrange a plea bargain for a slap on the wrist. As the months went by and Trump became familiar with the testimony that would be offered and the evidence, that plea bargain was a better idea all the time.

I’m betting those Democrats you hate would have accepted a single guilty plea for a misdemeanor and a fine. Nope. Trump wants the political capital from idiotic supporters like yourself. Ones who refuse to consider anything but their own skewed view on any issue or subject.

Trump did this to himself. Trump did all of it to himself. It wasn’t the Democrats. Nobody in History has ever handed out forged documents like that. Nobody in history has ever gotten away with anything that Trump has done.

Want to split? Really? Ok. The Left coast goes Liberal. Where do you import your shit from? Now it all has to go through the canals to get to the Atlantic. Do you really think Texas and the rest can handle what is imported through the West Coast for you all?

It wouldn’t be a month before you idiots were marching, let me rephrase. It wouldn’t be a month before you were demanding that other march off to war to secure the ports for you. You guys won’t risk your own precious skin.

We won't need a split at this point; we could very well be like the Fall of Rome. This is what happens when no one trust the institutions. Military recruitment will go through the floor and even those who enlist will not be motivated, or care. The Barbarians at the gate, followed by the Dark Ages.

I do not care. I'm de-vested. I wish you could know how significant it is that not just me, but so many like me are done. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary war. I was deeply patriotic.

All this stuff you say Trump did is nothing--NOTHING--compared to the institutional rot of the Democrats. The final straw is you all dancing around over false charges.

You can't argue once patriotic Americans into caring.

It's over. For so many of us.

We won't need a split at this point; we could very well be like the Fall of Rome. This is what happens when no one trust the institutions. Military recruitment will go through the floor and even those who enlist will not be motivated, or care. The Barbarians at the gate, followed by the Dark Ages.

I do not care. I'm de-vested. I wish you could know how significant it is that not just me, but so many like me are done. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary war. I was deeply patriotic.

All this stuff you say Trump did is nothing--NOTHING--compared to the institutional rot of the Democrats. The final straw is you all dancing around over false charges.

You can't argue once patriotic Americans into caring.

It's over. For so many of us.

Your family served? You were deeply patriotic? Your fellow Trump Fanboys don’t serve. They don’t want to risk themselves. Trump said those who serve are suckers.

You blame the Democrats. For Trump’s actions. You blame the Democrats for Trump getting in trouble for what he does. You don’t deny he did the things he’s accused of. That isn’t the problem. Trump committing crimes isn’t the problem. False allegations of stolen elections is fair game. But the nation is doomed because someone pointed out he broke laws doing what he was doing.

Let it fall. I’d rather see it destroyed than fall into a Fascist nightmare like you all so called Patriots want.

And your predictions? Remember the one where if Trump is convicted the stock market falls at least two percent? It went up.

But if the nation is doomed because you fanboys want it your way or you’ll tear it apart. Fine. If those are my choices. A fascist dictatorship, or destruction. I choose destruction.

Because I care about the Constitution. I care about the history of this nation. I’d rather see it wiped out from history than perverted into the insanity you all advocate.

Your family served? You were deeply patriotic? Your fellow Trump Fanboys don’t serve. They don’t want to risk themselves. Trump said those who serve are suckers.

You blame the Democrats. For Trump’s actions. You blame the Democrats for Trump getting in trouble for what he does. You don’t deny he did the things he’s accused of. That isn’t the problem. Trump committing crimes isn’t the problem. False allegations of stolen elections is fair game. But the nation is doomed because someone pointed out he broke laws doing what he was doing.

Let it fall. I’d rather see it destroyed than fall into a Fascist nightmare like you all so called Patriots want.

And your predictions? Remember the one where if Trump is convicted the stock market falls at least two percent? It went up.

But if the nation is doomed because you fanboys want it your way or you’ll tear it apart. Fine. If those are my choices. A fascist dictatorship, or destruction. I choose destruction.

Because I care about the Constitution. I care about the history of this nation. I’d rather see it wiped out from history than perverted into the insanity you all advocate.

You can use a lot of words to say very little. There is NOTHING in the NY case for Trump to get in trouble for. That's a bright line of reason for me. If you tout that or support it, you might as well put out a billboard that says Trump broke you. And as much as I can't stand Biden--and I cannot--I would be appalled if Republicans did this to him on such flimsy charges. Because AT ONE TIME I loved this nation more than I did any one president.

But I look around and see so many people like you either don't understand or are too deeply gone to fathom what we had. You let your antipathy toward ONE man destroy it--we were SUPPOSED to be a nation of laws, not of men. But you would stop at nothing to destroy him.

Again, you can never make me care again. I fear the recruiting age generation feels even more strongly. And there goes the nation.

I do not care.

You can use a lot of words to say very little. There is NOTHING in the NY case for Trump to get in trouble for. That's a bright line of reason for me. If you tout that or support it, you might as well put out a billboard that says Trump broke you. And as much as I can't stand Biden--and I cannot--I would be appalled if Republicans did this to him on such flimsy charges. Because AT ONE TIME I loved this nation more than I did any one president.

But I look around and see so many people like you either don't understand or are too deeply gone to fathom what we had. You let your antipathy toward ONE man destroy it--we were SUPPOSED to be a nation of laws, not of men. But you would stop at nothing to destroy him.

Again, you can never make me care again. I fear the recruiting age generation feels even more strongly. And there goes the nation.

I do not care.

I have faith in the institutions. The alternative is mob violence and truth determined by personal or majority rule.

The claims about an unfair trial are lies. I’ve demolished several here. But you guys want to believe it. So believe it.

I’m tired of all the threats. I’m sick of the warnings. Do it. Arm up and step up and start killing liberals. Do it. Because you don’t have the guts to do anything but flap your gums.

I have no heartburn with a former President held accountable. That has been the understanding for centuries. See Nixon Pardon, and Clinton plea deal.

Trump keeps doing it to himself and like a moron of a parent you keep making excuses for a misbehaving child.

But that doesn’t matter. Do it. Launch your wipe out of liberals. Do it. Stop talking and act. It’s campaign season. Summers are when most battles take place. So go already.

I have faith in the institutions. The alternative is mob violence and truth determined by personal or majority rule.

The claims about an unfair trial are lies. I’ve demolished several here. But you guys want to believe it. So believe it.

I’m tired of all the threats. I’m sick of the warnings. Do it. Arm up and step up and start killing liberals. Do it. Because you don’t have the guts to do anything but flap your gums.

I have no heartburn with a former President held accountable. That has been the understanding for centuries. See Nixon Pardon, and Clinton plea deal.

Trump keeps doing it to himself and like a moron of a parent you keep making excuses for a misbehaving child.

But that doesn’t matter. Do it. Launch your wipe out of liberals. Do it. Stop talking and act. It’s campaign season. Summers are when most battles take place. So go already.
Less and less men will die for Prog women. Dying for the ladies on The View is a disgusting thought. Let's trade 30 million Prog women for 30 million Asian women. Do it.

What was the felony?? When was it announced??

Best tweet of the day.

And you know he's right.

"The creation of crimes after the commission of the fact, or, in other words, the subjecting of men to punishment for things which, when they were done, were breaches of no law, and the practice of arbitrary imprisonments, have been, in all ages, the favorite and most formidable instruments of tyranny."

- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers No. 84, 1788.

"The creation of crimes after the commission of the fact, or, in other words, the subjecting of men to punishment for things which, when they were done, were breaches of no law, and the practice of arbitrary imprisonments, have been, in all ages, the favorite and most formidable instruments of tyranny."

- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers No. 84, 1788.

The laws in use in New York were not created a week before. They have been on the books for decades. Stop lying. And start fighting.

It is likely that those foreign agencies are spreading the propaganda.

Like the claim that the Judge authorized them to go 4 and 4 and 4 equals twelve.

I think it is better to discuss truth and fact than the radical propaganda put out by the RW and their Foreign Puppet masters.

I think the case in New York was weak, but not nearly as weak as the defense.

I think that it, like every other pending court case, is Trump doing it to himself. Causing his own problems and blaming others.
Nope. The main stream media are very adept at spreading the propaganda.

You're such a damned liar. You never voted for Trump. At best you're a Bernie bro.

Forum List

Back