Democrats destroyed the credibility of the American legal system to support their own hallucinations of Trump becoming a dictator.

So you are saying you would work with a foreign power to see to the overthrow of your own nation because a guy committed crimes and was caught?
HUh? Have you been into the booze this morning? I'm not sure how you concluded that suggestion.

I am saying that foreign spy agencies, be they Chinese, Russians (who are the best at this), Iranian or otherwise will suggest that America has weaponized their justice system to deny a free and fair election process. Basically destroying their rival.

If Americans feel that this is political, and I believe the poll showed 25% of Dems did while half of Independents felt this way, do you not believe it is a gift to foreign agencies?

HUh? Have you been into the booze this morning? I'm not sure how you concluded that suggestion.

I am saying that foreign spy agencies, be they Chinese, Russians (who are the best at this), Iranian or otherwise will suggest that America has weaponized their justice system to deny a free and fair election process. Basically destroying their rival.

If Americans feel that this is political, and I believe the poll showed 25% of Dems did while half of Independents felt this way, do you not believe it is a gift to foreign agencies?

It is likely that those foreign agencies are spreading the propaganda.

Like the claim that the Judge authorized them to go 4 and 4 and 4 equals twelve.

I think it is better to discuss truth and fact than the radical propaganda put out by the RW and their Foreign Puppet masters.

I think the case in New York was weak, but not nearly as weak as the defense.

I think that it, like every other pending court case, is Trump doing it to himself. Causing his own problems and blaming others.

1717326631341.png

It is likely that those foreign agencies are spreading the propaganda.

Like the claim that the Judge authorized them to go 4 and 4 and 4 equals twelve.

I think it is better to discuss truth and fact than the radical propaganda put out by the RW and their Foreign Puppet masters.

I think the case in New York was weak, but not nearly as weak as the defense.

I think that it, like every other pending court case, is Trump doing it to himself. Causing his own problems and blaming others.
A CNN reporter said it bluntly, "this case doesn't see the courts if his last name isn't Trump"

That is the key to this and why Trump raised $150M in a 24 hour span. THAT is insane.

Americans love a fighter and they despise injustice. I know because of the many organizations I reached out to the U.S agencies seemed the most interested. Only, the French were equally interested. Maybe liberty has a more solid tradition in some countries above others.

You cannot afford to lose the courts. Before long you will have a president who orders the military to arrest rivals and places himself in power forever. You want to laugh it off? Some are just ignoring S.C judgements and bragging about it.

Last edited:
A CNN reporter said it bluntly, "this case doesn't see the courts if his last name isn't Trump"

That is the key to this and why Trump raised $150M in a 24 hour span. THAT is insane.

Americans love a fighter and they despise injustice. I know because of the many organizations I reached out to the U.S agencies seemed the most interested. Only, the French were also. Maybe liberty has a more solid tradition in some countries above others.

You cannot afford to lose the courts. Before long you will have a president who orders the military to arrest rivals and places himself in power forever. You want to laugh it off? Some are just ignoring S.C judgements and bragging about it.

All those lies.

As I said. Propaganda.

Yeah. I’m going to laugh off the propaganda. Because if I don’t the lies by a candidate and his supporters would make me cry.

Let me repeat. Trump did it to himself. As he always has. Let’s go down the list shall we?

Any experienced Politician has a fixer. Great. But they are smart enough to be hands off. That way if the Fixer does something wrong the Candidate can honestly say he doesn’t know anything. There are no messages, or emails, or voice recordings. There are no meetings that a dozen people can testify to. For anyone with even some High School it is called Plausible Deniability. If nobody can say they told the Political Type you can’t say they did it.

Trump being Trump wants to manage everything himself. So when laws are broken he is stuck with it.

The Documents case? All he had to do is turn the fucking documents over and it would have been swept under the rug. Not Trump. No he wants to keep them and show them and show how awesome he is to people who might fawn over him.

Shall I continue? Each case is Trump doing it to himself. The only people who don’t know that consume the foreign propaganda. They are consumed with hatred as well.

I’ve said it before. Want to tear it apart. Do it. Launch your revolt. Arm up and take over.

But Eric Trump would actually be right. By the time you won, presuming you won, the nation would be a third world shithole.

Do it. Launch your revolt based on lies.

All those lies.

As I said. Propaganda.

Yeah. I’m going to laugh off the propaganda. Because if I don’t the lies by a candidate and his supporters would make me cry.

Let me repeat. Trump did it to himself. As he always has. Let’s go down the list shall we?

Any experienced Politician has a fixer. Great. But they are smart enough to be hands off. That way if the Fixer does something wrong the Candidate can honestly say he doesn’t know anything. There are no messages, or emails, or voice recordings. There are no meetings that a dozen people can testify to. For anyone with even some High School it is called Plausible Deniability. If nobody can say they told the Political Type you can’t say they did it.

Trump being Trump wants to manage everything himself. So when laws are broken he is stuck with it.

The Documents case? All he had to do is turn the fucking documents over and it would have been swept under the rug. Not Trump. No he wants to keep them and show them and show how awesome he is to people who might fawn over him.

Shall I continue? Each case is Trump doing it to himself. The only people who don’t know that consume the foreign propaganda. They are consumed with hatred as well.

I’ve said it before. Want to tear it apart. Do it. Launch your revolt. Arm up and take over.

But Eric Trump would actually be right. By the time you won, presuming you won, the nation would be a third world shithole.

Do it. Launch your revolt based on lies.
Do you remember that Hillary had the Clinton Foundation. A FOundation in which Ukraine was by far the largest donor at $10M.

This blatant selling of the U.S government was fine but $150k accounting error, POST ELECTION, was somehow election interference?

I mean, you have to be someone special to believe this horseshyte. Do you love America and your Constitution, or do you believe officials should keep it "fluid" for their own purposes of power?

I would help out the CIA or U.S agency to catch a terrorists or a spy in their midst. I would help top agencies catch a serial killer or scam artist.

I would not help ANY Party in any democratic country to betray their own citizens on their own soil. You do know that the judge broke explicitly outlined rules and donated to the Dems, right?

Do you remember that Hillary had the Clinton Foundation. A FOundation in which Ukraine was by far the largest donor at $10M.

This blatant selling of the U.S government was fine but $150k accounting error, POST ELECTION, was somehow election interference?

I mean, you have to be someone special to believe this horseshyte. Do you love America and your Constitution, or do you believe officials should keep it "fluid" for their own purposes of power?

I would help out the CIA or U.S agency to catch a terrorists or a spy in their midst. I would help top agencies catch a serial killer or scam artist.

I would not help ANY Party in any democratic country to betray their own citizens on their own soil. You do know that the judge broke explicitly outlined rules and donated to the Dems, right?

Supreme Court Justices donate. Their wives participate. Political speech is protected by the First Amendment you fucking idiot. And donations are also protected.

You whip out lies to defend other lies.

Do I love America? I joined the Army. Every day I feel the pain of that service. I ignore it and go about my work. Because that pain is the price I pay for my service.

All these Trump fanboys. Almost none of them are Veterans. Most wouldn’t sacrifice a nights sleep to fight for the nation. But I’m supposed to believe they live the nation.

Fuck it. This is pointless. Start your war or shut your mouth. You guys have spent the last three and a half years threatening violence and retribution. Do it. Quit flapping those lips and back it up. Or are you all just cowards. Tough talking from the safety of your homes but unwilling to take the action yourself.

I already know the answer. And so do you.

The OP is projecting. The attack on the legal system is coming from Trumpists. The attack on the jury is no different that the election fraud lie. Don’t like the outcome, discredit the system.

As far as Trump being a dictator, the OP should look at Trump’s own rhetoric and the opinions of many in his orbit to see why many feel that way.

I would tell you about Pyrrhic victories but I know you wouldn't understand

Trump isn't going to have any victories, Pyrrhic or otherwise.

Trump was in the middle of a $100+ million fraud trial when YOU elected him President. His entire Administration was a 4 year crime spree wherein he tried to lock up Clinton, Obama and Biden, with no success.

Trump lost every election except 2016, and he's lost every court case so far. Tax evasion - guilty. Corporation fraud - guilty. Sexual assault and libel - guilty.

Nicki Haley is still getting 20% of Republican primary votes and she dropped out of the race.

Supreme Court Justices donate. Their wives participate. Political speech is protected by the First Amendment you fucking idiot. And donations are also protected.

You whip out lies to defend other lies.

Do I love America? I joined the Army. Every day I feel the pain of that service. I ignore it and go about my work. Because that pain is the price I pay for my service.

All these Trump fanboys. Almost none of them are Veterans. Most wouldn’t sacrifice a nights sleep to fight for the nation. But I’m supposed to believe they live the nation.

Fuck it. This is pointless. Start your war or shut your mouth. You guys have spent the last three and a half years threatening violence and retribution. Do it. Quit flapping those lips and back it up. Or are you all just cowards. Tough talking from the safety of your homes but unwilling to take the action yourself.

I already know the answer. And so do you.
You silly fool. From CNN no less.

Political contribution to Democrats raises fresh scrutiny of Judge Merchan

02:23 - Source: CNN
CNN —

Judge Juan Merchan, the judge overseeing Donald Trump’s criminal case in New York, donated $35 in political contributions to Democrats in 2020, including a $15 contribution to the campaign of Trump’s opponent, President Joe Biden.

The political donations are undoubtedly small, but they nevertheless raise questions about Merchan’s impartiality as he has come under attack by the former president as a “Trump-hating judge.”

“While the amounts here are minimal, it’s surprising that a sitting judge would make political donations of any size to a partisan candidate or cause,” said Elie Honig, a senior CNN legal analyst and former federal prosecutor.

CNN —

Judge Juan Merchan, the judge overseeing Donald Trump’s criminal case in New York, donated $35 in political contributions to Democrats in 2020, including a $15 contribution to the campaign of Trump’s opponent, President Joe Biden.

The political donations are undoubtedly small, but they nevertheless raise questions about Merchan’s impartiality as he has come under attack by the former president as a “Trump-hating judge.”

“While the amounts here are minimal, it’s surprising that a sitting judge would make political donations of any size to a partisan candidate or cause,” said Elie Honig, a senior CNN legal analyst and former federal prosecutor.
It was not Judge Merchan that found Trump guilty it was a 12 member jury.

It was not Judge Merchan that found Trump guilty it was a 12 member jury.
The judge guided them to this result. Telling them that even if one of you doesnt agree, it's ok.

What in the flying F?

Here is what I predict the Oct surprise will be. Jurors identities will be found out, purposely by them leaking their own information or via an investigator. They will conduct an interview or share information.

We will learn that at least one of them was quite against these charges but the order of the judge guided them to this outcome and they stood alone. Like the single man in 12 Angry Men.

There is a reason this case wasn't televised. I cant believe some Americans just accept this due to partisanship. Frightening.

Trump isn't going to have any victories, Pyrrhic or otherwise.

Trump was in the middle of a $100+ million fraud trial when YOU elected him President. His entire Administration was a 4 year crime spree wherein he tried to lock up Clinton, Obama and Biden, with no success.

Trump lost every election except 2016, and he's lost every court case so far. Tax evasion - guilty. Corporation fraud - guilty. Sexual assault and libel - guilty.

Nicki Haley is still getting 20% of Republican primary votes and she dropped out of the race.

Why do you type out all this stuff for me to read? Why do you think I would take under advisement the opinion of a person whose nation euthanizes people because they are depressed?

Really--I don't read your stuff. It's instantly dismissed.

The judge guided them to this result. Telling them that even if one of you doesnt agree, it's ok.

What in the flying F?

Here is what I predict the Oct surprise will be. Jurors identities will be found, purposely by them leaking their own information or via an investigator.

We will learn that at least one of them was quite against these charges but the order of the judge guided them to this outcome and they stood alone. Like the single man in 12 Angry Men.
There are Judge decisions that Trump can appeal. No doubt. I am sure there will be a juror or two who will come forward to explain their decision.

However, I hope they are not doxxed as you think they will be. They should do so voluntarily.

CNN —

Trump says Trump shouldn’t be allowed to run for President.

Forum List

Back