Now I'll Have to Discuss this

It won't be as hard as you might think. Just stand up like a man and say "I was wrong. Trump was a crook all along, and I was too stupid to realize it. " I'm sure your class will be understanding if you cry.
I’m sure Karl Marx would be proud of you.

Do you really believe the US is a third world shit hole? What a childishly stupid thing to say. You should pack your shit and find someplace that you like better.

It is pretty clear she has never been out of the country. I doubt she has ever even left the state she was born in

It is pretty clear she has never been out of the country. I doubt she has ever even left the state she was born in

England
France
Germany
Belgium
Canada
Alabama
Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin

^^^^^ Pretentious bullshit.

So many liberals are like this. No matter what this guy ever says again, straight up liberal with stereotypes in his head about everyone.

In the end they're just really simple thinkers

England
France
Germany
Belgium
Canada
Alabama
Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Impressive cut and paste job. Now, can you do the state capitols?

It's a badge of honor. I'm MAGA, I'll be in a cult, whatever you say to me as long as you all can be defeated, shut up and shut down.
Sweet.
Drunk Post from Sue.

or just an Idiot post.
Which do you prefer?

The nations and states I have been to. How could I cut and paste a list that specific?
Don't know. How about starting with a "list of all the states, and then erase some of them". That's probably how I would go at it.

Forum List

Back