Now I'll Have to Discuss this

The democrats have dragged America down to the point where it is only too familiar to people from third world countries.
Sure, the (D) made trump do and say his stupid shit.
Dear Lord.
trump is a con man, always was, still is.

What is a third world country?........it isn't the USA.
Oddly enough, it didn't come up at all today. If any of my students are aware of it, they didn't say anything to me. None of my coworkers did either.
They were saving you from embarrassment.
You should thank them.

Hunter on trial for multiple felony charges next week. Don't be retarded.
You really had high hopes for that Hunter Biden thing didn't you? Seems the trump appointed Supremes already shit in that prosecutor's sack.

Last year, the Supreme Court significantly loosened gun control laws when the conservative majority ruled that Americans have a general right to arm themselves in public. Biden’s lawyers have already argued that the ruling makes trying to prosecute the first son on gun charges pointless.

The Supreme Court ruling has already been cited in another, much lower-profile case. The Fifth Circuit appeals court ruled in August that drug users shouldn’t be automatically banned from owning guns. The court overturned the conviction of a Mississippi man who had two guns in his car during a 2022 traffic stop and admitted to regular marijuana use, although he was not driving under the influence at the time.

“Our history and tradition may support some limits on an intoxicated person’s right to carry a weapon, but it does not justify disarming a sober citizen based exclusively on his past drug usage,” the three-judge panel said in the ruling.

No crime, no victims. China wins….no shots required but vaccine shots. Deep State Marxist cause below.

You really had high hopes for that Hunter Biden thing didn't you? Seems the trump appointed Supremes already shit in that prosecutor's sack.

Last year, the Supreme Court significantly loosened gun control laws when the conservative majority ruled that Americans have a general right to arm themselves in public. Biden’s lawyers have already argued that the ruling makes trying to prosecute the first son on gun charges pointless.

The Supreme Court ruling has already been cited in another, much lower-profile case. The Fifth Circuit appeals court ruled in August that drug users shouldn’t be automatically banned from owning guns. The court overturned the conviction of a Mississippi man who had two guns in his car during a 2022 traffic stop and admitted to regular marijuana use, although he was not driving under the influence at the time.

“Our history and tradition may support some limits on an intoxicated person’s right to carry a weapon, but it does not justify disarming a sober citizen based exclusively on his past drug usage,” the three-judge panel said in the ruling.

So you Dims are hanging your hat on looser gun control. :lol: Fucking hypocrites.

1. That's not a disqualifier from holding a political office in the US, i.e., Eugene Debs.

2. Do you really think Trump's supporters are going to refuse to vote for him because of this? He's already beating Biden on most fronts, now watch his poll numbers rise even more.
Of course, it won't stop the trump supporters from voting for their cult leader. All those independents and undecideds will have a hard time voting for him though.

So you Dims are hanging your hat on looser gun control. :lol: Fucking hypocrites.
What? Are you disappointed in all those Supremes that trump appointed? It's the law. You can't just ignore the parts you don't like.

The only political discussions I would have as a teacher are to make funnof and denigrate the system which is controlled by big money. Boy I'd hammer them to a pulp.

I've read your posts. You support MAGAs. You vote for MAGAS. You are a MAGA. Doesn't matter if you want to call yourself something else.

Do you think this is a slur after Thursday? It's a badge of honor. I'm MAGA, I'll be in a cult, whatever you say to me as long as you all can be defeated, shut up and shut down.

I love that you realize how bad you messed up but you're still trying to backpedal. Highly entertaining.

Do you think this is a slur after Thursday? It's a badge of honor. I'm MAGA, I'll be in a cult, whatever you say to me as long as you all can be defeated, shut up and shut down.

I love that you realize how bad you messed up but you're still trying to backpedal. Highly entertaining.
Your candidate says the US is a third world shit hole. I'll vote for somebody that doesn't hate our country, and the honesty and integrity it represents.

. I'm MAGA, I'll be in a cult, whatever you say to me as long as you all can be defeated, shut up and shut down.

Good to see you finally being honest about putting Trump before Jesus.

Well done on the honesty!

Good to see you finally being honest about putting Trump before Jesus.

Well done on the honesty!

ah yes the mushy middlers all about truth, honest and equal Justice for all. Nice play mush-mouth. Can always count on you to show up one-way early yet claiming to be not of any side ever.

Forum List

Back