BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

Hilarious

That’s him getting the attention of the vendor selling air dicks. Heard that he bought two.
giphy (2).gif

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?

Whether he serves any prison time or not is up to the judge he's been attacking this entire time, along with his family. No appeal will prevent it.

Why wouldn't Trump call on his servants to help him? I don't understand. You're kidding yourself if you think he isn't going to fight this tooth and nail. His ego won't allow it.

Whether he serves any prison time or not is up to the judge he's been attacking this entire time, along with his family. No appeal will prevent it.

Why wouldn't Trump call on his servants to help him? I don't understand. You're kidding yourself if you think he isn't going to fight this tooth and nail. His ego won't allow it.

Should we forgive you?

Of course, there was no law broken. So there is that. This is no spectacle. It matters to all Americans. Freedom and Justice is being destroyed.

Being convicted on 34 counts says otherwise, but please continue living in your delusional lala land like you've been doing.

346651982_1535849010277257_3411496382900280188_n.jpg

Forum List

Back