BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

So, if there’s no recourse, and you libs feel that the system in NY is sufficiently stacked against Trump, why not just sentence him right there at the verdict?

No one argued there is no recourse. Why is reading such a tough thing for you?

Ok, so explain to me how the Supreme Court can “step in” in this case?

It hasn’t even been reviewed by the Supreme Court of the state of New York

And there’s a whole appeal process before it can even get that far

The Supreme Court can’t just swoop in like they’re the fucking Avengers or something
Of course not. Progs use judges for their agendas though. Alvin and Leticia are Idiocrasy. The problem is that most people never questioned what was elected or assigned. Trump had not choice as he had to defend himself. Now we know most of these people are DEI. Theya re Perma ghetto.

No one argued there is no recourse. Why is reading such a tough thing for you?
Well, we have dummy’s like you in here calling for violence if this is overturned…So, instead of tackling my question, you decide that attack is the proper response…Just like a good little hack…You’re just not clever enough to pull it off.

Well, we have dummy’s like you in here calling for violence if this is overturned…

Can't read nor be honest. Yours must be a sad life.

So, instead of tackling my question, you decide that attack is the proper response…Just like a good little hack…You’re just not clever enough to pull it off.

Your question? LOL.

Can't read nor be honest. Yours must be a sad life.
See, this is your problem. You think because you read some opinions in an anonymous message board, that you actually know me…You don’t.

My life is pretty good. Two grown children, two grandchildren that are the light of my life. A beautiful wife of 36 years, own my own home, and getting ready to retire in three years if you clowns don’t destroy the country first. What’s not to love?
Your question? LOL.
Go back and read for comprehension this time.

See, this is your problem. You think because you read some opinions in an anonymous message board, that you actually know me…You don’t.

They are your words I am commenting on.

My life is pretty good. Two grown children, two grandchildren that are the light of my life. A beautiful wife of 36 years, own my own home, and getting ready to retire in three years if you clowns don’t destroy the country first. What’s not to love?

Go back and read for comprehension this time.

If you were happy, you would not feel this great need to spin and lie about what is being said.

Trump was convicted of felonies....AKA Federal Crimes in a state court.

The FEC did not pursue this case and was uninterested in doing so.

So...New York courts have no jurisdiction in the matter....because the FEC was not involved nor assisted with the prosecution....might have assisted in the defense if the Judge had allowed it.

And I believe that SCOTUS will vacate the entire case with prejudice. In a 9-0 ruling.

If you were happy, you would not feel this great need to spin and lie about what is being said.
Progs are not happy. no matter what is won it is not enough. To think that gay and Islam will coexist has no logic as on example. Of course you will tell me they will.

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
LoL

Trump was convicted of felonies....AKA Federal Crimes in a state court.

The FEC did not pursue this case and was uninterested in doing so.

So...New York courts have no jurisdiction in the matter....because the FEC was not involved nor assisted with the prosecution....might have assisted in the defense if the Judge had allowed it.

And I believe that SCOTUS will vacate the entire case with prejudice. In a 9-0 ruling.
New York Penal Law § 175.10 (the felony offense), adds to the language of an “intent to defraud” the following requirement:

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

It just has to be another crime.

New York Penal Law § 175.10 (the felony offense), adds to the language of an “intent to defraud” the following requirement:

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

It just has to be another crime.
Fat Alvin Bragg HAD NO JURISDICTION to pursue those FEDERAL charges FULL STOP!!!!

One Islamic man who was a friend to gays, killed 50 of them and out another 50 in the hospital so easily. Frankly when the economic disaster happens, most gays will be eliminated in quick fashion. If it makes you feel better, the aged, the sickly and the undereducated not designated as slaves will do the same. The money saved will be massive. And it will be of necessity. Now go purchase those items for overseas for their working slaves you have no issue with.

Forum List

Back