BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

Dude.

Really?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(eternity)
Ok, so explain to me how the Supreme Court can “step in” in this case?

It hasn’t even been reviewed by the Supreme Court of the state of New York

And there’s a whole appeal process before it can even get that far

The Supreme Court can’t just swoop in like they’re the fucking Avengers or something

The SC can't step into a state criminal case, unless constitutional matters are involved.

And in this case, they're not.

That, of course, won't stop the SC from pulling one out of their ass. Most of the nation now correctly classifies this SC as being hopelessly corrupt.
Constitutional matters are involved, namely the fact there is no due process for any uncharged secondary crime. All that exists is the states proclamation of guilt. Only irrational hate and TDS blinders are keeping people from seeing the massive overreach and abuse of such a thing.

It’s already a verdict felon fuckup
Technically he doesn't really become a felon till the appeals process is exhausted.
He cannot be arrested unless the judge refuses to let him out on bail.

That would be a very big mistake.
Can't happen yet if at all.

How dumb can he be?

Wait!

He's playing to the fools in the crowd.

never mind

This isn't how it works. You would think that someone wanting to be president would understand this.

Someone has to take the case to the courts. They don't just step in.

But I believe Trump does know this. 1 he likes to play people. 2. He's too lazy to do it himself. 3. It costs money.
WRONG God you amateurs. Actual legal experts outlined precisely how to take this to the SCOTUS now vs wading through years of the lower courts mud.

Supreme Court should terminated until further notice because they are part of over throwing the USA government .........
Jeez... I've heard of retarded leftards but this one takes the cake.

WTF you smokin, son?

Of course, there was no law broken. So there is that. This is no spectacle. It matters to all Americans. Freedom and Justice is being destroyed.

He was convicted on 34 charges.

Pull your head out of your ass, cultist.

IMG_6912.jpeg

I remember a presidential election where the legitimate votes in a Florida county were stopped being counted. For no reason.

And I remember the loser, who was at the time, VP of the US of A, standing up in front of the US Senate and stating that the election went to the douchebag who was installed by the hack SC.
Didn't call for violence. Didn't call for a J6th Garden Party...Just finished with "May God Bless the United States of America".

Can you imagine the Orange Roughy doing the same thing?...LOL...yeah..me neither. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That only happened in your fantasy world. The votes were counted again and again after the election. Bush won every time!

a lawyer stated,

"Trump could seek to stay the execution of any sentence pending appeal, meaning that he wouldn't have to start serving the sentence until an appeals court makes a decision, which is not uncommon in white collar cases in New York federal courts, Horwitz said. The move could delay any jail time until the election — or even beyond."

Trump cannot pardon himself, but should he get ill and and hand over power for a few days... his vice-presidnet can indeed pardon him.
Wrong. Only the governor of NY can pardon Trump for a state crime.

Ok, so explain to me how the Supreme Court can “step in” in this case?

It hasn’t even been reviewed by the Supreme Court of the state of New York

And there’s a whole appeal process before it can even get that far

The Supreme Court can’t just swoop in like they’re the fucking Avengers or something

They can't, this was a state case. Rhody is blowing hot air up his own ass right now because he has nothing to actually say on this.

WRONG God you amateurs. Actual legal experts outlined precisely how to take this to the SCOTUS now vs wading through years of the lower courts mud.

Bite me. You didn't state anything other than what I stated. "Take this to". I said someone had to take it to them.

Is reading really that difficult?

Forum List

Back