What's causing Texas earthquakes? Fracking 'most likely,' report says

LOL, these people are ridiculous. The reason quakes are happening is because the plates shift. I know, I know, we are all also going to drown so buy a boat! I have one for sale, want to buy it, lol!

Well, most of these areas don't have a history of such quakes but after fracking started occurring = big time increase in them.

Kind of weird.??

And the duration of those records are what? 100 years? Again, a straw man argument by Matthew who doesn't realize that the same area was seismically active in the mid 1700's as was the whole craton edge according to those visiting the regions.

But USGS disagrees with Matthew... It has always been active
The USGS says that? Really? Links, you lying dumb fuck, links!

Talk about a self contradicting little dickhead. First, he states that there are no records, then he says that the area has been active since the 1700's. If there are no records, how the hell does this little prick know that? I find this kind of person to be exceptionally annoying. All flap yap, and incapable of doing anything other than lying.

You can try my link. It's from the USGS.

LOL, these people are ridiculous. The reason quakes are happening is because the plates shift. I know, I know, we are all also going to drown so buy a boat! I have one for sale, want to buy it, lol!

Well, most of these areas don't have a history of such quakes but after fracking started occurring = big time increase in them.

Kind of weird.??

And the duration of those records are what? 100 years? Again, a straw man argument by Matthew who doesn't realize that the same area was seismically active in the mid 1700's as was the whole craton edge according to those visiting the regions.

Talk about a self contradicting little dickhead. First, he states that there are no records, then he says that the area has been active since the 1700's. If there are no records, how the hell does this little prick know that? I find this kind of person to be exceptionally annoying. All flap yap, and incapable of doing anything other than lying.

You really need to pull you head out of your ass..

In this graphic below, the past 7 days of Earthquake activity revels, undeniably, that the whole of the North American plate was displaced this past week (up to May 2, 2015 5pm CDT).

craton-displacement-may-2-2015.jpg

One must be much smarter than old crock who couldn't find his ass if it were placed in his own hand for him..

Source

Now before old crock gets his panties in a wad he might want to check the links in the article for the USGS link

Kind of weird.??

You can try my link. It's from the USGS.
Thank You..

4.5 magnitude quake shakes, wakes Big Island

Hawaii's Big Island hit with a 4.5 quake... Island Volcano Observatories on full alert..

This is what happens when you live on a Volcano and in the middle of an ocean.... I wonder if its fracking's fault?

Geologists also said the earthquake didn't cause any detectable changes in the ongoing eruptions at Kilauea Volcano or any of the other active volcanoes on the Big Island. A magnitude 3.1 earthquake at Kilauea caldera was recorded one minute before the 4.5 earthquake, but is unrelated, geologists said.

Last edited:
No, Frankie Boy, your aliens in the hollow moon caused that quake.

Far, far, far more real scientific evidence that the Moon is a hollow, artificial sphere than there is for FrackingQuakes

I'll stick with professional geologist that put years of their lives into their education and study of the field.

Yes, don't think for yourself, it makes a bad rubber smell
hahahhahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahaha knee slappen funny!!!

Kind of weird.??

I think you just described yourself!!! now that's funny!

What's causing Texas earthquakes? Fracking 'most likely,' report says
By Chris Lett and Jason Morris, CNN
Updated 11:01 AM ET, Sat May 9, 2015

Texas earthquakes Fracking is likely cause study says - CNN.com
Irving, Texas (CNN)Jim and Gail Wells have lived in the upscale Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, for 14 years.

Nestled between Dallas and Fort Worth, they love their quaint neighborhood for its custom homes amid rolling hills and large trees.

One of the neighborhood's newer features is a spate of seismic activity.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the Dallas area has suffered almost 40 small earthquakes (magnitude 2.0 or higher) since the beginning of this year, the latest a magnitude-2.7 quake near Farmers Branch on Monday. Many of the epicenters were recorded in Farmers Branch and Irving, with a couple to the south in Venus.

"The quakes don't sound like much to somebody from California," Jim Wells told CNN. "But when you are sitting right on top of them, they are more than noticeable. They will shake the entire house, and you have no doubt about it when you have gone through it. We have in my home perhaps 100 or more wall hangings, pieces of art -- prints, etchings, oil originals -- and none of them are hanging straight."

On January 7 and 8, Irving experienced 11 earthquakes in about 24 hours. During one of those quakes -- a magnitude 3.6 -- Gail Wells says the rattling and shaking were so intense it knocked her off the sofa.

Susan Hough, a seismologist at the USGS and the California Institute of Technology, says the epicenter of these types of earthquakes would produce "average-to-high shaking intensities close in, but low intensities" about six miles out.

This is what you live with when you have fracking!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

s0n..............please find a hobby...........or something. Nobody cares.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: You fucking idiot...................the whole of the Midwest has been more volatile in the past couple of years.:coffee: This is as good as the meatheads who were blaming the Japanese tsunami on climate change.

These people are seriously fucked in the head.:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/funny-chinese-bouncers-animated.gif.html][/URL]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back