What’s Pelosi Going to Do Now?

Pelosi needs to come out of this with a pathway to citizenship for the majority of those qualifying for DACA.

Pelosi doesn't need to come out of this with anything. Trump is the guy who desperately needs to salvage SOMETHING, anything from this fiasco. Trump won't dare go up against her again though. She owns his fat ass.

Trump was so afraid of Nancy Pelosi he walked out of their first meeting on the pretext that she said no to the wall, and never spoke to her again. Then he caved in to everything she requested. The thin woman in the pink dress just left Trump crying like a bitch.

I want to see your whiny ass crying on February 16th when Trump owns Pelosi. He can take away her plane that she uses to fly home, making her fly commercial with the TSA's inspections and sit with the great unwashed on a Southwest Airlines flight.

This is not a slight on Southwest in the slightest. That Is who I use.

This senile creepy criminal, i call her Nancy, should be the one they have to arrest not innocent Citizens who have done nothing except supporting Great President Trump.

its pretty clear Trump has not figured out how to deal with Senile Pelosi yet. usually when a woman is giving him this much trouble he just gives her $130K to shut up - SNL

Pelosi needs to come out of this with a pathway to citizenship for the majority of those qualifying for DACA.

Pelosi doesn't need to come out of this with anything. Trump is the guy who desperately needs to salvage SOMETHING, anything from this fiasco. Trump won't dare go up against her again though. She owns his fat ass.

Trump was so afraid of Nancy Pelosi he walked out of their first meeting on the pretext that she said no to the wall, and never spoke to her again. Then he caved in to everything she requested. The thin woman in the pink dress just left Trump crying like a bitch.

I want to see your whiny ass crying on February 16th when Trump owns Pelosi. He can take away her plane that she uses to fly home, making her fly commercial with the TSA's inspections and sit with the great unwashed on a Southwest Airlines flight.

Trump hasn't "owned" anybody since he walked into the White House.

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.

Like Pelosi or not, she won that round.

Trump tried to bully her and she stood her ground and he caved.
He caved? How? She denied him in like a child.

The SOTU does not have to be given in front of congress, Trump could have given it anywhere at any time, but instead he gave into her request that it be delayed till the shutdown is over.

Right now Trump is the one is the corner, he lost his pissing match over the SOTU and every week more and more people blame him for the shutdown.
Trump will give his speech. And thanks to Pelosi it will be the most watched speech of any President.

Yes, he will give his speech on her timeline, not his.

Would you like to wager on the ratings it gets?

Are you willing to bet your time on this forum that it is the most watched watched speech of any President ever?

Most watched and discussed after, by every news venue on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And when Trump is gone the last vestiges of the Republic will be gone also. You won't like the new world created then. its gonna take lots of goons to keep the totalitarian state going. Rights won't mean that much.

Nancy will continue to make Trump look like the fool that he is. Go Nancy!

51222139_2081847288519623_191159854654554112_n.jpg

What do drug cartels have on her? Why doesn't she want the wall which she so desperately wanted years ago? Are drug cartels blackmailing her in some way? Does she get some kickbacks from them?

Trump hasn't "owned" anybody since he walked into the White House.

Really? Why don't you ask her about her Congressional Delegation trip to Europe and Afghanistan? I am sure she had a wonderful time!

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

How can he negotiate is Pelosi refuses to even consider funding of a wall?

The only offers have come from his side.

Her only response is "my way or the highway"

You have spun this so much I am surprised you aren't vomiting.

Open the government then will negotiate about border security.
The 800,000 plus families and businesses are sufferings.
They have nothing to do with the stupid wall.

That is a very fair and best offer for the Americans.

Good job Pelosi. We are very proud of you.
Shutdown has already cost more than the wall.

Give Trump his wall.

Trump messed up the DACA program to begin with. Then use it as bargaining tool to fix it temporarily.

That (Trump) strategy is like your son threw a beer bottle to your kitchen floor. Then (Trump) offer...... I’m not going to clean that up unless you pay me.

1. I want to see your whiny ass crying on February 16th when Trump owns Pelosi.

2. He can take away her plane that she uses to fly home, making her fly commercial with the TSA's inspections and sit with the great unwashed on a Southwest Airlines flight.

1. How? Only option that Trump has is use or make this a national emergency. He needs to make a justification proving this is a real national emergency. Definitely he will face massive lawsuits. If the funds is already allocated for your states then Trump will take that away. What do you think your senator will do?

Definitely he will face massive lawsuits.

2. I expected that you should know better than this.
I travel a lot. Sometimes I get lucky. My friends if there is an open seats offer me a big discount flying private chartered flights. It cost just little bit more than first class depending on distance and type of planes.
That is what rich people, Hollywood stars, politicians or leaders used most of the time. TSA inspection is also very different from regular TSA general inspections

You rarely see them in other commercial flights like southwest.

1. I want to see your whiny ass crying on February 16th when Trump owns Pelosi.

2. He can take away her plane that she uses to fly home, making her fly commercial with the TSA's inspections and sit with the great unwashed on a Southwest Airlines flight.

1. How? Only option that Trump has is use or make this a national emergency. He needs to make a justification proving this is a real national emergency. Definitely he will face massive lawsuits. If the funds is already allocated for your states then Trump will take that away. What do you think your senator will do?

Definitely he will face massive lawsuits.

2. I expected that you should know better than this.
I travel a lot. Sometimes I get lucky. My friends if there is an open seats offer me a big discount flying private chartered flights. It cost just little bit more than first class depending on distance and type of planes.
That is what rich people, Hollywood stars, politicians or leaders used most of the time. TSA inspection is also very different from regular TSA general inspections

You rarely see them in other commercial flights like southwest.
Likely he wont pull money from state funding, he will pull it from military, or other government civil engineering projects.

I say this with a bit of hesitancy, though, because if trump pulls money from the military, the next time a military budget is proposed, Pelosi can refuse it, saying "you had the money for the military, but you spent it on the wall".

Well see..

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

So you are OK with Pelosi holding the workers hostage over 1/2 a days worth of federal government funding?

Pelosi did not hold people wages. She doesn’t even have the power to do it.
Your boi Trump did.

It takes two to tango. Appropriation bills originate in the House, and she could have ended the deadlock by having her caucus pass a bill that included wall funding.

She's gonna deal.
The better question is, what concessions to Dems are you and the right willing to accept?

The right lost it over a mere suggestion of a permanent solution on DACA.

So you are OK with Pelosi holding the workers hostage over 1/2 a days worth of federal government funding?

Your boi Trump did.

It takes two to tango. Appropriation bills originate in the House, and she could have ended the deadlock by having her caucus pass a bill that included wall funding.
There was no tango.
It only took one to close the govt just as it only took one to open it.
The Dems passed many appropriations.

Your boi Trump did.

There was no tango.

But they didn't include the one the President wanted. They could have ended the shutdown by giving him even a billion for the wall probably.

They didn't and couldn't because their hard left moron base would abandon them.

Your boi Trump did.

There was no tango.

But they didn't include the one the President wanted. They could have ended the shutdown by giving him even a billion for the wall probably.

The shutdown only existed because of Trump.

Your boi Trump did.

There was no tango.

Pelosi and Schumer own it as well. two to tango.

Your boi Trump did.

There was no tango.

Pelosi and Schumer own it as well. two to tango.

Sure, dude.

Your boi Trump did.

There was no tango.

Using people as a bargaining tool? Really? I MEAN REALLY?

These people has nothing to do with that that that wall. If you are one of these workers. Is that acceptable?

Forum List

Back