What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

A rare inconvenience is a problem. It’s just not anywhere near the top of my list of priorities.

You’re just obsessed with it.
Then stop responding on the thread. You're just making a mockery of your statement that you don't care.

So you're just making it up then. Okay. I know I didn't start any threads on it, nor did I feel compelled to comment on every one, so there's that...
I didn’t make it up. I said it was easily observable if you were paying attention and that you can go compile the data if you’re that interested in doing so.

A lot of people can actually walk AND chew gum at the same time. It's amazing, I know, but they really don't check with you if something should be enough of a priority to express an opinion on.
You’re particularly obsessed with this brand of gum arent ya?

Triggered.

I didn’t make it up. I said it was easily observable if you were paying attention and that you can go compile the data if you’re that interested in doing so.
It's hardly obsession to comment on things the media are talking about. Now, enough deflecting, we don't want to make it any easier for nut cases to take advantage of vulnerable girls and women by allowing them into locker rooms where everybody's naked. Why is that even controversial? It should not be.

That’s not my opinion. That’s a fact.
The problem here is that you and those who agree with you are living in a fantasy world. There are zero examples of white Trump supporters attacking LGBT people. There are thousands of examples of Black Lives Matter rioters and criminals attacking white people attacking Trump supporters in this brutality was shown in 2020. Why are you doing this man why are you choosing to live in a fantasy world? You keep on saying these things like “why are people obsessed with LGBT”

No we are seeing that American society is changing. There aren’t really any studies on how LGBT people handle children and what not. For people like you to freak out when serious questions are asked that’s a problem you have no right to do that. And I believe in equality for everyone we just need to get to the bottom of things and realize we live in a different society. Stop harassing people.

Stop getting into this faux outrage

You say

“ stay out of peoples private lives”

Not when children are involved. You have to realize that American society shapes our government we all have a right to know what’s going on.

Having two men or two women in a household as parents toward children is different. That’s all nobody is saying anything about bigotry I’m not saying that LGBT parents cannot be good parents. What I am saying is the truth this is new to American society. Perhaps it happened in ancient Rome OK that’s fine it’s very interesting actually. But it’s new to American society. The feminization of men is also new to American society. You might be straight toward ever and you could say oh I’m fine with gay people you can keep on saying that but you’re not a child having to go up with two men as parents or two women as parents. You’re not perhaps a child or a teenager growing up in a society where you have adults saying it’s OK for children to get sex change operations.

The problem here is that you and those who agree with you are living in a fantasy world. There are zero examples of white Trump supporters attacking LGBT people. There are thousands of examples of Black Lives Matter rioters and criminals attacking white people…
Stopped reading here. I have no idea what this has to do with red states allowing discriminating hiring practices.

Stopped reading here. I have no idea what this has to do with red states allowing discriminating hiring practices.

The threads about LGBT people …. you falsely claimed that conservatives or other Americans are obsessed with LGBT people, it’s about the far left its about sex change operations that’s clearly what it’s about. You have some kind of a problem doesn’t matter to me

That’s your problem. You’re living in a fantasy world trying to make other Americans reality a nightmare by getting on some fake moral high horse. You “stopped reading”

That’s all we need to know.

You use the "discrimination" like it's a bad thing to do. Actually, everyone discriminates to some degree every day. The question really is why do you want to put sexually confused mentally ill people in charge of children?

You use the "discrimination" like it's a bad thing to do. Actually, everyone discriminates to some degree every day. The question really is why do you want to put sexually confused mentally ill people in charge of children?

We're not allowed to come out and say it. but I think it is quite obvious what the motive is behind that.

Forum List

Back