What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

You're whining because people won't bend over and accommodate your mentally ill freaks.
Accommodate how exactly? I’m not asking you to accommodate to anything. I’m simply telling you that gay and trans people will exist regardless of your whining about them.

By your reasoning, the existence of white males also results in *more* rape.

Sure. Take black males or white males out of the male prison system, there would be less rapes. It's almost like males are the problem when it comes to rape. So, maybe males that Id as women should not be trapped in a prison with women.

Accommodate how exactly? I’m not asking you to accommodate to anything. I’m simply telling you that gay and trans people will exist regardless of your whining about them.
Of course they will. No one is denying that. We're just not going to go along with you and pretend that they're normal.

If they were in a male prison, they could have been raped there. If they were locked up with other trans inmates, they could have been raped there.

If you’re arguing that they should be entirely segregated from everyone, sure that would result in less rape. But now that has nothing to do with trans and more to do with prison procedures.
Of course it has to do with being trans. I can understand a "true" trans prisoner would be concerned about being raped in a male prison and there are also legitimate concerns of females being raped by a trans prisoner. Both would increase the risk and number of rapes occurring.

So, full segregation for trans prisoners pre surgery. Integrated based on gender post surgery.

In women-only prisons, do sexual assaults happen between the prisoners?

Do women ever sexually assault other women?

If it happens at all, I am sure it must be extremely rare.

Men are much more prone to women to be sexually aggressive. I understand that male-on-male rape is not uncommon in men's prisons, but I've never head of female-on-female rape, in or out of women's prisons.

Nearly all men, I'm sure, if they want to rape someone, would prefer to rape a woman, rather than a man.

So, what do you expect to happen, if you put men in women's prisons? I bet a man in a women's prison would be more likely to rape his prisonmates than the same man would in a men's prison. Aside from the fact that women are just going to be more sexually-appealing to him, there's also the biological advantage that being male gives him over prospective female victim, in terms of greater strength and aggressiveness.

Forum List

Back