Is politics a big issue in your family?

I have four siblings. Two out of our five kids are voting age.

I'm black, but voting for Trump (I mention being black because my profs try to ridicule me for that)*. My sister is married to a white guy who is diehard Trump. My sis is sort of apolitical, but she will vote for Trump.

My parents voted for Biden, but sort of held their nose when doing so. They do not like Harris. My grandmother is not really a big Trump supporter, but will vote for him. My grandfather has firmly declared he is not voting lol

We had a family reunion a few years ago, and I remember there being some sparks. My uncle called another uncle treacherous for his voting choice. Sometimes I hate discussing politics. :sad:

*The profs' attempted ridicule has fueled my passion for politics this summer. :)
There are some friends and family disagreements I go through too. Some that have been over the top usually by ones who hate Trump. But at this point with this lasting nearly 10 years. I begin to stand for what I believe in and let any insult from them go in one ear out the other. Cause I know I don't vote for crony democrats at least.

I have four siblings. Two out of our five kids are voting age.

I'm black, but voting for Trump (I mention being black because my profs try to ridicule me for that)*. My sister is married to a white guy who is diehard Trump. My sis is sort of apolitical, but she will vote for Trump.

My parents voted for Biden, but sort of held their nose when doing so. They do not like Harris. My grandmother is not really a big Trump supporter, but will vote for him. My grandfather has firmly declared he is not voting lol

We had a family reunion a few years ago, and I remember there being some sparks. My uncle called another uncle treacherous for his voting choice. Sometimes I hate discussing politics. :sad:

*The profs' attempted ridicule has fueled my passion for politics this summer. :)

My family is more or less everyone liberal except my mother, who claims to vote liberal but nobody really knows. My father is the sort of liberal who's quite conservative. When he found out his sister was a swinger... oh my word.... Most of them know not much, are easily manipulated by things...

I literally don't know one person that's a democrat.... that includes the 120 male members of my golf club, my good-sized extended family, and hundreds of business associates....

I get it, I'm white, straight, live in the DFW area and I'm in the oilfield.... but still, you'd think there would be one or two bidophiles out there that support something that raped its preteen daughter in the shower. But no, nothing here.
You think about that stuff constantly. You're sick in the head.

Forum List

Back