What's Up With The Crazy Bernie and DNC Supporters Lately?

"Real stories" like Russia helped Donald Trump beat Hillary? The same "real stories" the crackpipe media has been pushing 24/7 for over the last year?

FBI testimony: "None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies."

Bouncing Ball

Russia is at war with our democracy; will we defend it?

What does this have to do with nutty Bernie Sanders, his cuckolded followers, and the DNC?

I fail to see whatever point you're trying to make.

what's up with the crazy..??

Parroting whatever anti-Trump you can find online and living out the fantasy that he will somehow be "deposed", is merely Pollyannaish up to a point.

But when you repeatedly cross that boundary, it becomes an "obsession", which could be considered a form of "crazy."

"Real stories" like Russia helped Donald Trump beat Hillary? The same "real stories" the crackpipe media has been pushing 24/7 for over the last year?

FBI testimony: "None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies."

Bouncing Ball

Russia is at war with our democracy; will we defend it?

What does this have to do with nutty Bernie Sanders, his cuckolded followers, and the DNC?

I fail to see whatever point you're trying to make.

what's up with the crazy..??

I will also add this: You leftist's constant badgering about Donald Trump has become, well honestly, repetitive and tiring.

Even the most illustrious American leftist Saul Alinsky who penned the playbook for the Democrat Party knew when he wrote in his "Rules for Radicals", rule number 7:

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

Forum List

Back