What's Up With the Sudden Surge in Medical Commercials with Fag Couples

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
I have noticed that the push is on showing the cast outs of society i.e fags as couples within the commercial. No, it's not normal and we comment on the inappropriate content of the message.

It's a sick ploy to assimilate the disease

Has anyone else noticed? Oh well, it is what it is.

-Geaux

I have noticed that the push is on showing the cast outs of society i.e fags as couples within the commercial. No, it's not normal and we comment on the inappropriate content of the message.

-Geaux
Apparently Campbells and others find the commercials to be good business. Surely you believe in business.

-Geaux
Apparently Campbells and others find the commercials to be good business. Surely you believe in business.
I never knew fags felt as if they couldn't buy soup

-Geaux

-Geaux
Are you uncomfortable about the stirring in your loins they inspire? :rofl:

-Geaux

Maybe for you but that's not the topic. I just.consider it inappropriate

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Oh you're definitely in the closet. How many threads about homosexuality have you started?

How many hours a day do you spend thinking about gay men?

:laugh:

And you

-Geaux

-Geaux
Oh you're definitely in the closet. How many threads about homosexuality have you started?

who said the commercials with fag couples are men? Again, this isn't about you being a fag. Let's save that for another thread

-Geaux

And you

-Geaux

-Geaux

who said the commercials with fag couples are men? Again, this isn't about you being a fag. Let's save that for another thread

-Geaux
How many hours a day? Ashamed to answer?

:rofl:

We are supposed to feel comfortable that gays are just customers like everyone else.

Gay cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer bought potatoes to put in his stew. He should have made a potato commercial.

Forum List

Back