🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's your stance on ISIS ?

I got nothing against ISIS, per se.

Hey, it has some legitimate gripes. Why the hell are we over there meddling and killing so much? It's not our lands. We have no business meddling in every nations' internal affairs. That's gotten completely out of control.

I mean, how many nations are we currently bombing & killing in? It's so many, we've lost count. We desperately need to rethink our endless War policy. Let's come home and secure our border.
I know right? Just deport any muslims from our lands and get defensive. Solved.

Let Mid East dictators herd their own ignorant uneducated masses the way they see fit, so those masses dont support islamist movement which would pave the way for ISIS type of structures.

Bombing Saddam was a terrible idea.
Bombing Assad was even worse.
Supporting an undercover operation against secular Turkish military elite to bring "moderate" islamist AKP to power was the worst of all kind...

Never understood why US politics preferred a "moderate" islamist movement over a secular oppressive regime, and never will.

The regimes backed by the secular armies of the mid east are the strategic allies for the people of the west, not some lame ass "self claimed democratic" "moderate" islamist bullshit party.

But unfortunately, sometimes the governments are not after the best interests of their own people....

Forum List

Back