🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When 22 months equals 97 months

It's almost like you didnt read the OP at all.

Doc never reads other post, he just has a dozen stock answers he post

Doc routinely makes you look stupid Gator ;) I read pretty much everything son, Progressive idiots (Gator that includes you) ALWAYS need to protect the Bamster. This is Rump's economy no matter HOW you idiots try and change that fact. Not to worry though, it's all a ruse. The Banks run things and you'd all better get used to that fact.

Crepitus

Poor Creepy Toes.....these issues are much too complex for you.
Lol, sure they are.

Lol.

Of course they are.
You're over arching intellectual view is that taking money from me and giving it to you is the epitome of intelligence.
Right right..... Whatever makes you feel better kid.

LOL, lord you Progressives are idiots.

Doc routinely makes you look stupid Gator ;) I read pretty much everything son, Progressive idiots (Gator that includes you) ALWAYS need to protect the Bamster. This is Rump's economy no matter HOW you idiots try and change that fact. Not to worry though, it's all a ruse. The Banks run things and you'd all better get used to that fact.

You do have an active imagination, at least now you are keeping your sexual fantasies about me to yourself, for that I am grateful.

I do not know what a Bamster is, but all I post are the facts

You do have an active imagination, at least now you are keeping your sexual fantasies about me to yourself, for that I am grateful.

You love the Bamster son, you probably donated a family member to him.

you sheep and your 2nd grade code names, who or what the fuck is a "bamster"?

LOL. He is your master bitch....

LOL. He is your master bitch....

I do not have a master bitch. I do not even know what a master bitch would be or do? Is that one of your kinky sex things again? Didn't the week off teach you to leave your sexual fantasies off of the board?

Forum List

Back