🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When 22 months equals 97 months

Wrong like most democrats I know the judicial side of the house. Do you chide people as a matter of habit? Please explain what foolishness. I'm not ignorant.

Wrong like most democrats I know the judicial side of the house. Do you chide people as a matter of habit? Please explain what foolishness. I'm not ignorant.

Explain what you mean by "judicial side of the house?" What is it you think the judiciary is responsible for?

I chide those who make ignorant claims that are backed by neither reality nor citation.

Are you fucking kidding me? Did you not get the pun that goes with that statement?

After you explain how I am foolish and ignorant.

You are foolish because you pontificate on subjects you have no knowledge in. You are ignorant of the duties and powers of the President, the CEO of America.

Your turn.

Can you tell me the formula you used to arrive at that conclusion? You keep saying that shit but you never answer when asked. I think probably you are like most Republicans and want me to say yes, highly exalted one.

After you explain how I am foolish and ignorant.

You are foolish because you pontificate on subjects you have no knowledge in. You are ignorant of the duties and powers of the President, the CEO of America.

Your turn.

Can you tell me the formula you used to arrive at that conclusion? You keep saying that shit but you never answer when asked. I think probably you are like most Republicans and want me to say yes, highly exalted one.

So, no answer for this alleged "pun" regarding "judicial side of the house."

Typical Communist, full of shit.

I've answered each question you've posed. Your ignorance is apparent from your foolish claim that "the president controls everything."

Presidents execute laws passed by the legislative branch. They have nothing to do with the price of gas beyond certain policies they might promote. President Trump has promoted a pro-American policy that is the opposite of the policy of Obama. This has more oil exploration and production by America. The result is two factored, more oil in the market and America is not susceptible to intimidation or coercion by foreign powers. OPEC and Russia can no longer bring us to our knees.

That said, these policies at best influence world oil prices, they have no bearing on the price at the pump. Your claim that Bush set $5 a gallon gas prices is utterly stupid.

I heard Obama was in a Subaru dealership trying to buy a legacy.
He already has one, or what’s left of it as Trump continues to hack away at the damage Barry did to America.

And creating his own:

Nigerian Army Uses Trump's Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protesters

Exactly why wouldn’t defending themselves be justified? Someone throws rocks at you they’re assaulting you. You have a right to defend yourself against this. Self defense is always justified.

Perhaps wisdom would start in not joining mobs and throwing rocks at people

Last edited:
I heard Obama was in a Subaru dealership trying to buy a legacy.
He already has one, or what’s left of it as Trump continues to hack away at the damage Barry did to America.

And creating his own:

Nigerian Army Uses Trump's Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protesters
I saw that and wondered to myself how long it would take for someone to blame Trump.

How is it anyone’s responsibility other than the people that were throwing rocks to begin with?

This would fall into the category of blinded cult mentality.

As Trump acolytes cheer the robust economy, does reality ever dawn on them that the economy has been steadily growing for 97 months and NOT just during the last 22 months of the Trump administration?

Ask yourselves (if you dare) what the unemployment rate was when Obama took office in 2009,,,and what that rate was when Obama left office.

Also consider what Obama had to spend to bring that same unemployment rate by SIX percentage points, to the almost 2 TRILLION dollars that Trump spent to bring the unemployment rate down by ONE point since he took office.

Reality and sanity is the ONLY way to abstain from a cult mentality,

Okay, so answer me this. When does it become Trump's economy? Give us a date.

As Trump acolytes cheer the robust economy, does reality ever dawn on them that the economy has been steadily growing for 97 months and NOT just during the last 22 months of the Trump administration?

Ask yourselves (if you dare) what the unemployment rate was when Obama took office in 2009,,,and what that rate was when Obama left office.

Also consider what Obama had to spend to bring that same unemployment rate by SIX percentage points, to the almost 2 TRILLION dollars that Trump spent to bring the unemployment rate down by ONE point since he took office.

Excellent question. I hope nat answers it

Who's Obama?

He is the one who came in under the DEM housing bust and stole $1T each year as phony stimulus. He who hired 1000 govt workers per day while real Americans lost homes. He who covered it up by dumping military employees into streets "did not exand GOVT" lol.

These commeee thugs he installed are still in place today. Hence.....deep state attack DJT 24-7.

Oh yeah, he used stimulus to further buy the MSM. Not all him of course, as the Manchurian muslim is not smart enough. He had handlers.

Havent seen you in a few weeks. The ward give you a furlough this weekend?

Havent seen you in a few weeks. The ward give you a furlough this weekend?

Try asking the "overseers" of this forum

But you know the answer, it becomes Trump's economy when it tanks.

Forum List

Back