🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When 22 months equals 97 months

I told you dumb ass liberals president Trump would make Obama look like the amateur community organizer that he is. Obama spent 8 years throwing cold water on the economy with is stupid shit liberal policies and taxes, Trump schooled that idiot in less than 2 years.
I’m curious, which economic indicators are you claiming changed direction for the better under Trump?

Global CEO optimism is at an all time record high under Trump. Its the highest its ever been since they began measuring it. Obama's best was 33%, under Trump after less than 2 years it topped 50% for the first time ever. No president has ever achieved 50%. Small business owner optimism also at a 40 year record high under Trump's economic policies. Unemployment at a multi decade low. Minority unemployment at a record low. Biggest jump in wages and salaries in more than 10 years 3.1%.

This would fall into the category of blinded cult mentality.

As Trump acolytes cheer the robust economy, does reality ever dawn on them that the economy has been steadily growing for 97 months and NOT just during the last 22 months of the Trump administration?

Ask yourselves (if you dare) what the unemployment rate was when Obama took office in 2009,,,and what that rate was when Obama left office.

Also consider what Obama had to spend to bring that same unemployment rate by SIX percentage points, to the almost 2 TRILLION dollars that Trump spent to bring the unemployment rate down by ONE point since he took office.

Reality and sanity is the ONLY way to abstain from a cult mentality,

O did nothing. The rats in your basement could have done the same.

I told you dumb ass liberals president Trump would make Obama look like the amateur community organizer that he is. Obama spent 8 years throwing cold water on the economy with is stupid shit liberal policies and taxes, Trump schooled that idiot in less than 2 years.
I’m curious, which economic indicators are you claiming changed direction for the better under Trump?

You think is a "clever" little trap don't you?

I bitch slapped the fool.

You think is a "clever" little trap don't you?
Nope. If I were to set a trap, it would be much more subtle. The question was honest...nothing much has really changed under Trump. Things dings didn’t suddenly get worse as many Liberals predicted, but neither was there a big turn around like Trumpistas are claiming. Every data set I have looked at, such as unemployment, jobs, GDP, etc all seem to be continuing in the same direction. Trump has neither made things worse nor better as far as I can see.

As Trump acolytes cheer the robust economy, does reality ever dawn on them that the economy has been steadily growing for 97 months and NOT just during the last 22 months of the Trump administration?

Ask yourselves (if you dare) what the unemployment rate was when Obama took office in 2009,,,and what that rate was when Obama left office.

Also consider what Obama had to spend to bring that same unemployment rate by SIX percentage points, to the almost 2 TRILLION dollars that Trump spent to bring the unemployment rate down by ONE point since he took office.

What was unemployment at this same point in the Obama regime, Comrade gnat? 14% I think? :eek:

What was unemployment at this same point in the Obama regime, Comrade gnat? 14% I think? :eek:
When bath house was prez, I worked at the prison, and one of the only liberals there had a bumper sticker that read "Obama Biden 2012". Just to show the character these shit stain libs have, she was a hateful black bitch that would not speak to a white person unless she had to and was eventually fired for having such high moral character that eventually led to her being caught with a convicts peter in her mouth.

Global CEO optimism is at an all time record high under Trump. Its the highest its ever been since they began measuring it. Obama's best was 33%, under Trump after less than 2 years it topped 50% for the first time ever. No president has ever achieved 50%. Small business owner optimism also at a 40 year record high under Trump's economic policies. Unemployment at a multi decade low. Minority unemployment at a record low. Biggest jump in wages and salaries in more than 10 years 3.1%.
I asked which indicators changed direction. Unemployment had been going down for almost 7 years when Trump took over. Real weekly and hourly earnings had been going up since 2014.

And you did see that CEO optimism just dropped, right?

Why would you think that?

I asked which indicators changed direction. Unemployment had been going down for almost 7 years when Trump took over. Real weekly and hourly earnings had been going up since 2014.

Fake news from media lairs. Anyone believing the media is a fool or part of the problem.

Because that's what it was. No stop pretending you don't know what went on.

iu

LMAO look its another libtard ^^^ trying to credit Obama with Trump's economy. Come here :itsok: there now run along.

LMAO look its another libtard ^^^ trying to credit Obama with Trump's economy. Come here :itsok: there now run along.
Guess which one he ain't?

Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpg

Where have I credited anyone with anything?
I haven’t even credited Obama with the economy during his term.

They are smart enough to know the past anti bussiness president didn't do anything to help, everything to hurt

iu

Great graph, Censored...now would you like to name the Obama economic policy that created those jobs?

Because that's what it was. No stop pretending you don't know what went on.
The UE rate reached its max at 10% in Oct 2009.

Reality for the right wing is a Vacuum of Special Pleading.

Forum List

Back