when a woman ask a man at the job is he married does she

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Want to give him some ass? I mean why else she asking?

In your case, she may just want to know who to address the sympathy card to.

in your case? To pray for the poor victim's eternal soul.

:clap2:

I can't top that. Can't do it.

Whatever mutherfucker, if a woman is asking that she is considering sitting on.my.dick

But of coarse, since that's what women constantly think about --- "sitting on dick".

The Clueless is strong with this one. As if we couldn't already tell by his avi.

Whatever mutherfucker, if a woman is asking that she is considering sitting on.my.dick

But of coarse, since that's what women constantly think about --- "sitting on dick".

The Clueless is strong with this one. As if we couldn't already tell by his avi.

.I never met a woman who didn't want t to sit on a long dick

and you with no long dick to give them. :(

Are you 14?

Are you 14?

I wish I wouldn't have rent

Are you 14?

I wish I wouldn't have rent

Yeah I kinda wish I was 14 too... <sigh>

Not yet...

Are you 14?

Forum List

Back