when a woman ask a man at the job is he married does she

in your case? To pray for the poor victim's eternal soul.

Whatever mutherfucker, if a woman is asking that she is considering sitting on.my.dick

She is probably just making conversation. Asking if you are married does not mean she wants to fuck you.

But it does mean if you fuck her and she gets mad she will wreck your life at work.

Whatever mutherfucker, if a woman is asking that she is considering sitting on.my.dick

She is probably just making conversation. Asking if you are married does not mean she wants to fuck you.

But it does mean if you fuck her and she gets mad she will wreck your life at work.

Hell, I thought everyone knew that you don't eat where you shit.

That is not making conversation. That is a personal fucking question

I have never asked any woman at any job I had if she was married

Hell, I thought everyone knew that you don't eat where you shit.

Yeah, we've been over this with this kid before. But some woman at work actually talked to him, so he wet his pants.

Yep, it is a personal question. If you had said 'Yes', she might have asked another. You know, like "Do you have any kids?".

Keep your cock in your pants at work, dumbass. Otherwise you may end up unemployed or sued.

Yep, it is a personal question. If you had said 'Yes', she might have asked another. You know, like "Do you have any kids?".

Keep your cock in your pants at work, dumbass. Otherwise you may end up unemployed or sued.

He just wants her to sit on him.... I already told him to try to break the world record for lap sitting but he won't listen...

Unemployed?

Unemployed?

Yes, unemployed. If your actions cause a lawsuit, the company will fire you.

Unemployed?

So two people fucking can lead to unemployment?

Unemployed?

Yes, especially when caught in the janitor's closet...

:clap2:

I can't top that. Can't do it.

But of coarse, since that's what women constantly think about --- "sitting on dick".

The Clueless is strong with this one. As if we couldn't already tell by his avi.

.I never met a woman who didn't want t to sit on a long dick
I think the Cowboy's right. I can imagine a lot of women have told him, "No thanks Cowboy. I really want to sit on a long dick instead."

Unemployed?

Are you really this oblivious to the world around you/ A sexual harassment suit can cost a company millions of dollars.

Unemployed?

Are you really this oblivious to the world around you/ A sexual harassment suit can cost a company millions of dollars.

she asked me today how old i was

Unemployed?

All ordinary questns when getting to know your coworkers. Next she might ask you about hobbies or what you do for fun. I recommend NOT telling her you like to sniff asses.

Unemployed?

All ordinary questns when getting to know your coworkers. Next she might ask you about hobbies or what you do for fun. I recommend NOT telling her you like to sniff asses.

Are you sure? Because when I told her my age she was like "you don't look your age"

I think it's some attraction

Maybe she is interested in one of your friends or co-workers whom is more attractive and smarter than you.

Shadow 355

images

Are you sure? Because when I told her my age she was like "you don't look your age"

I think it's some attraction

Nothing she has said is a come on. And what part of "Don't fool around at work" is unclear? If you won't take advice, why ask for it?

But, by all means, take ordinary civil conversation and try to twist it to mean she wants to fuck you. It will either end in embarrassment or in legal troubles at work. Go for it.

Unemployed?

I wondered myself....you seem immature and socially awkward...

Forum List

Back