When a woman smiles at a man without saying anything, what the hell am I supposed to say?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

So if this happens in the future what should I do?

You need Dr Phil.... not a political forum

what the heck :cuckoo:

This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

You tell her to stop, check your pulse because you think you just died and went to heaven. It will be sure to get a laugh anyway

Or you can just do what JR does, but that gets him slapped in the face 75% of the time

Or you can just do what JR does, but that gets him slapped in the face 75% of the time

Don't egg him on...............what he needs is a psychiatrist :(

Last edited:

Don't egg him on...............what needs is a psychiatrist :(

Can I lay on your couch and you listen to me:)

hmmm... I am not a Doctor....you need somebody with experience....I am sorry

what do you do when a guy smiles at you ? Perhaps a nod and keep walking?

The woman was being polite and courteous. That does not mean she was interested in you. My guess is she took one good look at you and started to think about her man and was smiling.

Stop being such a self absorbed fool.

what do you do when a guy smiles at you ? Perhaps a nod and keep walking?

Smack the shit out of him because I don't play that gay shit

You can lay on my crotch and speak into the mike.:)

Last edited:

You can lay in my crotch and speak into the mike.:)

I would piss in your eye

You can lay in my crotch and speak into the mike.:)

I would piss in your eye
So you are into golden showers, heh?

Kinky

Just trying to be helpful :)

Just trying to be helpful :)

you are not

lead him to the Hospital

Forum List

Back