When Carson Takes A Commanding Lead, How Will Obama Attack Him? Rumble In The Jungle Part Two?

We have history to guide us:

In 2004, Obama ran for Senate against a black conservative doctor who was a longtime rightwing darling,

Alan Keyes.

Result? Obama won 70% to 27%

150px-2004_Illinois_Senate_results.svg.png

Any more questions? lol

:afro: Now this will be an interesting debacle for whenever the day comes when Carson is the official/undisputed front runner maintaining a 10/12 point lead over Hillary, especially in all swing states.
You think Obama will try to take him out? Hmm, A Black Man VS Another Black Man?
Looks like Carson will be Ali, Obama is Frazier, and Obama will go down in round three via "The Carson Rope-A-Dope"
:dig:

Obama is running for President again? Interesting!!

In 2004, Obama ran for Senate against a black conservative doctor who was a longtime rightwing darling,

Alan Keyes.

Any more questions? lol

yes loon; what kind of racist loser clearly implies all Black men are the same?

is Carson Alan Keyes?

racist much????

:afro: Now this will be an interesting debacle for whenever the day comes when Carson is the official/undisputed front runner maintaining a 10/12 point lead over Hillary, especially in all swing states.
You think Obama will try to take him out? Hmm, A Black Man VS Another Black Man?
Looks like Carson will be Ali, Obama is Frazier, and Obama will go down in round three via "The Carson Rope-A-Dope"

good one idiot; now tell the guy who just presented what obama did against alan keyes that hillary isnt obama, and carson isnt keyes

First of all, Obama isn't running. Secondly, Dems would probably like Carson as the Republican nominee even more so than Trump. Just because Carson says he can run the government on a 15% flat tax very softly doesn't make him smarter. It's still the dumbest thing he's said and he'll never be able to live it down because anyone with any sense at all knows a 15% flat tax would bankrupt this country.
I think a $20 trillion debt is more likely to bankrupt the country.

Considering Republicans are responsible for the bulk of it, I certainly don't want to give the reigns to another one who will make things worse.
Hey stupid, it was $10 trillion when Obama started his reign of error and it took over 200 years to get that high. Your commie buddy doubled it in 8 years. How are Republicans responsible for the bulk of it, idiot?

It was over $11 trillion with Bush's 2009 budget. Bush's 2009 budget set spending through the roof and that spending could not be reduced, so Bush gets the blame for most of it. Obama has stabilized spending, which actually has probably hurt the economy, but there wasn't much choice once Republicans took control of Congress. Bottom line is that Obama is bringing the deficit down each and every year since the economy began recovering. Reagan nearly doubled federal spending. GW Bush more than doubled federal spending. Obama will only increase spending by about 65% and that includes getting us through the worst recession we have seen since the Great Depression. Anyone who actually looks at the numbers factually will understand this.
Democrats controlled spending then.

We were telling Obama the same about Bush in 2012.

Alan Keyes.

Any more questions? lol

is Carson Alan Keyes?

racist much????

I answered the question the OP asked:

Since when is Obama running against Carson?

Obama won't have a problem attacking Carson. In fact, he'll enjoy it because of that prayer breakfast smack down Carson gave him.
Oh you mean the only reason that anyone knows Carson's name?
Yep, that's how he launched his political career.
And that "career" will "end (did it ever start?)" in a sticker for participation :rofl:

For that Obama will employ the Palin strategy. Simply not mention her name and let the comedy ensue.
Can't stand the thought of a black Republican president, can you?
I want to see the GOP present a black candidate all the way thru the RNC. Then we will see, won't we?

Alan Keyes.

Any more questions? lol

is Carson Alan Keyes?

racist much????

I answered the question the OP asked:

You know that is rather immaterial though. Obama is going to try and help Hillary's campaign because that is how political parties function. The 'take out' was overly stated and race really has nothing to do with it but Obama will still be a large figure in the election even though he is not a candidate.

Obama won't have to take down Carson. Trump will do it. He's already started.

i must have missed something, carson just passed trump and not the other way around right?????

i must have missed something, carson just passed trump and not the other way around right?????
Which is why Trump is now going after Carson.

Obama doesn't have to lift a finger. Besides, I'm sure the Dems would love it if Carson were the GOP nominee.

did I say that Obama was running for President? hmm, didnt Obama bash Sarah Palin for just for being a hot female while running against McCain?

Obama won't have a problem attacking Carson. In fact, he'll enjoy it because of that prayer breakfast smack down Carson gave him.
figures, and the leftists in the room are attacking me because they thought that I thought Obama was running for President. Not surprised as usual, and they never have a sense of humor, yet all of us conservatives do, and often crack each otha up.

figures, and the leftists in the room are attacking me because they thought that I thought Obama was running for President. Not surprised as usual, and they never have a sense of humor, yet all of us conservatives do, and often crack each otha up.

This was supposed to be a satirical thread? There's a satire sub-forum, genius.

Forum List

Back