When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

Riddle me this...........Is it worth investigating for possible Pay for Play and/or Money Laundering during that time??

It is. Which is why I wish Trump had used his DOJ instead of his personal lawyer who has no role or position in the government.
The DOJ is doing so...........and that is all he asked of Ukraine.....

His personal lawyer is there to find evidence for his client who is being charged with Impeachment. That is his JOB..........Trump has every right to DEFEND himself............and since the accused crimes are from Ukraine........that is EXACTLY where his lawyer should be...............That is his right as a citizen of this country.

He was using his personal lawyer before the start of the impeachment process...in fact him using his personal lawyer is a large part of why they were able to get this far

Soooo...........Gator gone Golfing admits there is evidence to investigate Burisma.........which could lead to Hunter.

Which is what Trump was looking into.

So........I'll assume for a bit..........Gator is against this Impeachment??????????? Is that correct Gator??

what part of

"I think the impeachment is wrong, have said so from the very beginning, have said that if it is successful it will alter our country for the worse permanently."

did you find confusing?
I'm not confused.....................I'm asking for CLARITY.

what part of my statement was not clear?

Riddle me this...........Is it worth investigating for possible Pay for Play and/or Money Laundering during that time??

It is. Which is why I wish Trump had used his DOJ instead of his personal lawyer who has no role or position in the government.

His personal lawyer is there to find evidence for his client who is being charged with Impeachment. That is his JOB..........Trump has every right to DEFEND himself............and since the accused crimes are from Ukraine........that is EXACTLY where his lawyer should be...............That is his right as a citizen of this country.

He was using his personal lawyer before the start of the impeachment process...in fact him using his personal lawyer is a large part of why they were able to get this far
No shit Sherlock.........you forget about the Mueller probe............perhaps you think that he didn't have a right to defend himself from that one.......

You either BELIEVE in due process or you don't................which is it.???

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.
coup
(kuː)

n
1. a brilliant and successful stroke or action
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) short for coup d'état

Not sure I would call it "brilliant", but definitely an attempted coup.
LOLOL

What a pity the link you posted doesn't actually contain the definition you posted.

Soooo...........Gator gone Golfing admits there is evidence to investigate Burisma.........which could lead to Hunter.

Which is what Trump was looking into.

So........I'll assume for a bit..........Gator is against this Impeachment??????????? Is that correct Gator??

what part of

"I think the impeachment is wrong, have said so from the very beginning, have said that if it is successful it will alter our country for the worse permanently."

did you find confusing?
I'm not confused.....................I'm asking for CLARITY.

what part of my statement was not clear?
Whether you are for or against Trump period...............because you continually attack him over the years.....and on this thread attacked the word COO.................For what purpose..??? You dang well knew what it meant.

Claifity...........for you to answer beyond a shadow of a doubt on the Impeachment of Trump.

You have clarified you are against the Impeachment process.

A1F7E3B5-BE01-4BEB-A131-4E13F7571330.jpeg
Illegal?? I think so

I keep asking Trumpsters how they'd react if a Democrat president was caught doing the same thing. It's all foot-shuffling and excuse-making when I do. The truth is that they'd, quite rightly, be howling for impeachment. The usual hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!
OBAMA WAS CAUGHT ON A HOT MIC DOING IT!? Lol we said nothing ,, Joe Biden is in national TV saying fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company or you don’t get billions! We said nothing .. grow up

The truth is, you didn't notice. If you had, you'd have been howling. But go ahead, lie to me. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me why it's fine with you if a sitting President orders investigations targeting his rivals. Tell me you think it's a great idea and that you'll support a Democrat doing the same thing.

I won't support a Democrat or a Republican president abusing their power, period.

Liar. Giuliani was poking around in Ukraine before Trump was facing impeachment.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

FBI working for democrats, pres trying to defend him self.. what’s worse? You liberal hack

Whether you are for or against Trump period...............because you continually attack him over the years.....and on this thread attacked the word COO.................For what purpose..??? You dang well knew what it meant.

Claifity...........for you to answer beyond a shadow of a doubt on the Impeachment of Trump.

I am neither for nor against Trump. Trump is merely the president, not my king. I agree with some things he does and disagree with even more. As far as his time as president, I put him above of the last two we had...that is about it.

I attack the word "coo" because the person that posted it spells words wrong and uses the wrong word on a regular basis. He was not trying to be cute, he truly thought that was how the word was spelled till he got called out on it. Had he not put it in the title of the thread he would have just changed it and accused me of lying about him using it at all.

As for the impeachment, I am more and more agreeing with Natural Citizen...

The Democrats just rushed through 12 separate bills hidden within one spending bill that funds everything Trump wants to do. And he'll sign it.
The impeachment is a distraction. Their opposition to Trump is a ruse.

Monster (A)Mash

I keep asking Trumpsters how they'd react if a Democrat president was caught doing the same thing. It's all foot-shuffling and excuse-making when I do. The truth is that they'd, quite rightly, be howling for impeachment. The usual hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!
OBAMA WAS CAUGHT ON A HOT MIC DOING IT!? Lol we said nothing ,, Joe Biden is in national TV saying fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company or you don’t get billions! We said nothing .. grow up

The truth is, you didn't notice. If you had, you'd have been howling. But go ahead, lie to me. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me why it's fine with you if a sitting President orders investigations targeting his rivals. Tell me you think it's a great idea and that you'll support a Democrat doing the same thing.

I won't support a Democrat or a Republican president abusing their power, period.
Is this what you call substance.. “if you noticed” lol we did it was on Fox News.. we didn’t impeach them

I am neither for nor against Trump. Trump is merely the president, not my king. I agree with some things he does and disagree with even more. As far as his time as president, I put him above of the last two we had...that is about it.

I attack the word "coo" because the person that posted it spells words wrong and uses the wrong word on a regular basis. He was not trying to be cute, he truly thought that was how the word was spelled till he got called out on it. Had he not put it in the title of the thread he would have just changed it and accused me of lying about him using it at all.

As for the impeachment, I am more and more agreeing with Natural Citizen...

The Democrats just rushed through 12 separate bills hidden within one spending bill that funds everything Trump wants to do. And he'll sign it.
The impeachment is a distraction. Their opposition to Trump is a ruse.

Monster (A)Mash
“Coo really bothers me that why I can’t make and sense” lol turd

No shit Sherlock.........you forget about the Mueller probe............perhaps you think that he didn't have a right to defend himself from that one.......

LOLOL

Liar, wtf did the Mueller investigation have to to with Ukraine? Or Biden? Or Biden's son? Or Viktor Shokin? Or Burisma Holdings?

Liar. Giuliani was poking around in Ukraine before Trump was facing impeachment.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And Trump was being investigated for the Russia Hoax.........Years worth of BS there. He had every right to do so.

LOLOL

Liar, wtf did the Mueller investigation have to to with Ukraine? Or Biden? Or Biden's son? Or Viktor Shokin? Or Burisma Holdings?
It proved fbi is working for the democrat party! That should worry everyone

Is this what you call substance.. “if you noticed” lol we did it was on Fox News.. we didn’t impeach them

Keep dancing.

LOLOL

2016 Election interference...............oops.........and in the Ukraine courts they say the DNC did do so......

So tsk tsk.

And Trump was being investigated for the Russia Hoax.........Years worth of BS there. He had every right to do so.
Yes, Trump certainly had a right to defend himself from Mueller. What he doesn't have a right to do is violate the law by soliciting a foreign national to provide aid for his campaign by going after a political rival.

Yes, Trump certainly had a right to defend himself from Mueller. What he doesn't have a right to do is violate the law by soliciting a foreign national to provide aid for his campaign by going after a political rival.

But Republicans will be fine with it if the next Democrat President does the same thing. They like that kind of shit.

Is HUNTER BIDEN running for President..........OOPs

Forum List

Back