When Fuckin With The Cops Goes Bad

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Feel sorry for the Cops that have to deal with these type of "humans"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

um...really? Never mess with guys with guns, they might do stuff to you. After having a couple of policemen shove me down in the snow and search me after I had the gall to go out side my OWN back yard and switch on the patio light at 2 AM? Wow. don't ever argue with cops, they are NEVER EVER wrong. PS: they never caught the bad guy they were looking for, either. So all this drama was for naught.

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: "I'm not driving....I'm 'traveling'...". What a moron. The cop actually was very reasonable. He stated very clearly and calmly that the man could continue recording. Another idiot lawyer wannabe.

That nigga is just plain stupid. ..... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:
One cannot help wondering how often this kind of stupidly provocative nonsense is behind the supposedly "racist" police brutality complaints.

In this example the cop could not have been more appropriately courteous and patient, which seemed to embolden the driver who seemed determined to provoke an ass-kicking.

Given what has been happening in Ferguson it is little wonder that black males are now videoing the actions of police officers.

The video I posted was clearly a violation of the rights of the passenger and a completely unnecessary use of force against someone who was no threat whatsoever. That it terrified the children in the car means that they will probably win the subsequent lawsuit.

Right now LEO's should be more circumspect in these instances. Call in their superiors when these situations arise and simply detain them until their superiors arrive. Breaking a car window without any provocation and tazering the occupants is only going to exacerbate an already tense situation.

Given what has been happening in Ferguson it is little wonder that black males are now videoing the actions of police officers.

The video I posted was clearly a violation of the rights of the passenger and a completely unnecessary use of force against someone who was no threat whatsoever. That it terrified the children in the car means that they will probably win the subsequent lawsuit.

Right now LEO's should be more circumspect in these instances. Call in their superiors when these situations arise and simply detain them until their superiors arrive. Breaking a car window without any provocation and tazering the occupants is only going to exacerbate an already tense situation.

In the case you posted, and many others I agree with you. However, the individual in the OP thought he was smarter than anyone else and did in fact refuse a lawful order. Personally I think EVERYONE should be carrying cameras to record incidents such as this.

A few years ago we were involved in an accident and the responding NHP officer claimed he smelt alcohol on my breath which was an absolute lie. I very nicely gave him his Breathilizer test then reported him to his superiors. He has since been forced to undergo specialized training, he was sent to a different division and is no longer writing tickets till they are convinced he won't lie anymore. He also was required to apologize to me in person, in public.

There's a right way to deal with bad cops and a wrong way. This guy was just simply wrong.

In the case you posted, and many others I agree with you. However, the individual in the OP thought he was smarter than anyone else and did in fact refuse a lawful order. Personally I think EVERYONE should be carrying cameras to record incidents such as this.

A few years ago we were involved in an accident and the responding NHP officer claimed he smelt alcohol on my breath which was an absolute lie. I very nicely gave him his Breathilizer test then reported him to his superiors. He has since been forced to undergo specialized training, he was sent to a different division and is no longer writing tickets till they are convinced he won't lie anymore. He also was required to apologize to me in person, in public.

There's a right way to deal with bad cops and a wrong way. This guy was just simply wrong.

I absolutely agree that the guy in the OP failed to obey a lawful order. And yes, you are correct that some cops do lie and they need to be reported. :thup: on your positive outcome with the NHP officer.

What I believe we are seeing right now can be called "passive resistance" by black men with video recording. These kinds of things probably occurred in the past but there was no record of them so they weren't believed. Now that there is video evidence we have a better idea of what is going on out there. It appears to me as though there is certain degree of culpability on both sides. But the onus for remedying this situation lies with law enforcement. However given their track record that won't happen until there is a lawsuit/court case regarding a civil rights violation that ends up before the SCOTUS. The most likely ruling will then be yet another procedure that the cops will have to follow in these situations. That is how the system works.

What I believe we are seeing right now can be called "passive resistance" by black men with video recording. These kinds of things probably occurred in the past but there was no record of them so they weren't believed. Now that there is video evidence we have a better idea of what is going on out there. It appears to me as though there is certain degree of culpability on both sides. But the onus for remedying this situation lies with law enforcement.
Idiocy isn't "passive resistance".....it's just plain stupidity.

And no, there isn't any culpability on the officers conduct. He was polite and gave direct instruction's and response's which the guy refused to follow.

Thus, the onus was totally on the suspect,...... and he deserves everything that happened to him. ..... :cool:

The man in the passenger's seat had a warrant out on him. The cop had every right to use force when he refused to open the door.

Forum List

Back