When Have We EVER Had a Presidential Candidate of the Dems or GOP That was Investigated by FBI?

When? Other than Her Royal Highness Hillary Clinton, when have we had a Presidential nominee of either the Dems or GOP that was under a criminal investigation while they ran for office?

This is just Alice in Wonderland insanity.

We had a GOP President that went through some very serious investigations. Richard Nixon who eventually resigned over them.

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg
MISS the word "candidate" did you?

Nixon knew about the break-in when he was a Presidential candidate, and helped to cover it up. So it showed up later after he was President, which turned into a political train wreck for Republicans for 10 years afterwards.

The FBI has already stated there will be no criminal charges, meaning this isn't going to come back after she is President.

I know it's very tough to lose your two biggest attacks on Hillary Clinton. Benghazi & Emails.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html

You don't have anything left. This is why negative campaigns never work.

BUT Nixon wasn't IMPEACHED...BLOW JOB CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED!

Investigated or under a criminal investigation? All candidates are investigated for security purposes, a criminal investigation is totally different and the hildabitch is the first.
I mean under criminal investigation.

I've never heard of this happening before, but maybe I missed it?

No you didn't miss it, commiecrats just love historical firsts.

You're beating a dead horse. You're now forced to promote Donald Trump. Give it a try--LOL

The only thing I'm promoting is the great list of possible supreme court nominees Trump put out. Those nomination are my only concern for this election. They will have a more lasting impact on this country than the next 5 presidents.

Investigated or under a criminal investigation? All candidates are investigated for security purposes, a criminal investigation is totally different and the hildabitch is the first.

You're beating a dead horse. You're now forced to promote Donald Trump. Give it a try--LOL

The only thing I'm promoting is the great list of possible supreme court nominees Trump put out. Those nomination are my only concern for this election. They will have a more lasting impact on this country than the next 5 presidents.

The Democrat Senate will have to confirm any SCOTUS nominee. And there are Republicans who don't trust Trump to pick a nominee. Here's just one of them.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

The Democrat Senate will have to confirm any SCOTUS nominee. And there are Republicans who don't trust Trump to pick a nominee. Here's just one of them.

WHAT DemoRAT Senate.... wishful dreaming,,,again!

When? Other than Her Royal Highness Hillary Clinton, when have we had a Presidential nominee of either the Dems or GOP that was under a criminal investigation while they ran for office?

We had a GOP President that went through some very serious investigations. Richard Nixon who eventually resigned over them.

Was he ever accused of playing fast and loose with state secrets?

Operative word: accused.

Hillary has been accused of many--often absurd--things. Even if this one were true, many people just aren't listening anymore (as with that Aesop's fable)

Hillary has been accused of many--often absurd--things. Even if this one were true, many people just aren't listening anymore (as with that Aesop's fable)
OH MY....NEW allegations and MISSING emails TODAY!!!!

Search Results
In the news
upload_2016-6-30_0-15-48.jpeg
New analysis shows 160 emails missing from Clinton's disclosure to State
Washington Post‎ - 10 hours ago
As Hillary Clinton tries to put to rest the controversy over her ... At least 160 such emails have come to light so far, many of them ... [How Clinton's email scandal took root].

Two criminal investigations currently ongoing by the FBI. But the tards will fight. There could be video of Hillary stabbing a dagger through a new born baby and certain people would defend it.
Two criminal investigations currently ongoing by the FBI. But the tards will fight. There could be video of Hillary stabbing a dagger through a new born baby and certain people would defend it.

You would be shocked to know as to how close to the mark you actually are.......posters here are not ready for that type of info.

Are you saying that Hitlery didn't dispatch henchmen that worked for the Arkansas DPS to break a few bones of those that had dirt on the Clintons in Arkansas???? Seriously????

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913
As Hillary Clinton tries to put to rest the controversy over her ... At least 160 such emails have come to light so far, many of them ... [How Clinton's email scandal took root].

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

You'll fall off your perch and break your beak!

Yeah, I've already seen that article, and I'll ask you just like I did before. That article was published in Feb long before Trump put out his list, you got anything more recent.

Nothing will get peoples attention like a criminal referral. And if one is made you can bet your ass it will be air tight.

J. Edgar Hoover was the biggest queen who ever came into government service and he investigated every president he ever came in contact with.

Nothing will get peoples attention like a criminal referral. And if one is made you can bet your ass it will be air tight.

How many times does the FBI need to tell you that there will be no criminal charges?

Well, what are they waiting for? It's only been three and a half years already! :rolleyes:

Well, what are they waiting for? It's only been three and a half years already! :rolleyes:

For someone to be charged with a crime, there has to be a crime committed. The FBI has already stated Hillary Clinton has done no criminal wrong doing.
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913

And they say Trump is the gift that keeps on giving, he ain't got noth'in on the hildabitch.

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913

And they say Trump is the gift that keeps on giving, he ain't got noth'in on the hildabitch.
ZlAmseE.jpg

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913

You're right Trump doesn't have anything on Hillary Clinton. But I imagine she has got WMD on Donald Trump that she is going to unload here soon, and she has the money to make certain everyone knows about it too.

Forum List

Back