When Have We EVER Had a Presidential Candidate of the Dems or GOP That was Investigated by FBI?

I don't like Hillary, but I could care less whether or not she is under investigation. We have had plenty of Presidents we found out were crooked only AFTER they took office. At least voters know what they're voting for this time. If she wins fair and square under those circumstances what can you do? :dunno:

This is one of the reasons why the country is collapsing and breaking down. No one cares. Apathy.

The fact is the American people trust HRC more than Trump. The emails and Benghazi have not change that. Nothing at all right now has changed that. Nothing will change that unless something new comes up.

The facts, or reality, is that neither candidate is liked or trusted, according to the Clinton News Network. The truth is, Trump can only go up, Mrs. Tuzla is well known and can't recover.

Washington (CNN)Despite being the front-runner candidates of their respective parties, both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are extraordinarily unpopular heading into their party's conventions this summer.

According to a recent New York Times/CBS poll, nearly two-thirds -- 64% -- of registered voters answered "No" when asked if Trump and Clinton are "honest and trustworthy.

"Poll: Both Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump unpopular - CNNPolitics.com

The fact is the American people trust HRC more than Trump. The emails and Benghazi have not change that. Nothing at all right now has changed that. Nothing will change that unless something new comes up.

Among dems. Theyd vote for pol pot, mao, stalin, or hitler if it had a d in front of it. The rest of the country knows how corrupt she is.

I don't like Hillary, but I could care less whether or not she is under investigation. We have had plenty of Presidents we found out were crooked only AFTER they took office. At least voters know what they're voting for this time. If she wins fair and square under those circumstances what can you do? :dunno:

Could you name more then one or two that "were found to be crooked." Even if you could name more then one or two what does that have to do with electing yet another?

Both Clintons should go to prison...sing sing sounds fine...just what they deserve.

'Why the Clintons Belong in Prison is a book I don't think that you could have searched for and found a better title for. - Larry Patterson - 30 years with the Arkansas State Police, and 6 Years on Bill Clinton's private security detail. Contained in this book; How Bill Clinton used the IRS against his political enemies and former girlfriends. Bill's cocaine usage, how he raped a woman and got away with it, and how he used the Arkansas State Police as his personal pimps. The top 25 lies told by the Clintons. Strange deaths associated with the Clintons. How Bill pardoned big-time drug dealers, international fugitives, and cop-killing terrorists because of their political ties to his party. How Hillary abused the Secret Service, the Arkansas State Police, and launched into X-rated tirades like a drunken sailor. How the Clinton's manipulated the criminal justice system to keep themselves out of prison.'

https://www.amazon.com/Clintons-Belong-Prison-Melrose-Larry/dp/1594533016&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:
You far right reactionaries are crazy.
gmc14255020160629024700.jpg

When? Other than Her Royal Highness Hillary Clinton, when have we had a Presidential nominee of either the Dems or GOP that was under a criminal investigation while they ran for office?

This is just Alice in Wonderland insanity.
Let's dig up J. Edgar Hoover, dust him off, straighten his slip and the seams of his stockings then ask him.

When? Other than Her Royal Highness Hillary Clinton, when have we had a Presidential nominee of either the Dems or GOP that was under a criminal investigation while they ran for office?

This is just Alice in Wonderland insanity.

We had a GOP President that went through some very serious investigations. Richard Nixon who eventually resigned over them.

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg
MISS the word "candidate" did you?

Nixon knew about the break-in when he was a Presidential candidate, and helped to cover it up. So it showed up later after he was President, which turned into a political train wreck for Republicans for 10 years afterwards.

The FBI has already stated there will be no criminal charges, meaning this isn't going to come back after she is President.

I know it's very tough to lose your two biggest attacks on Hillary Clinton. Benghazi & Emails.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html

You don't have anything left. This is why negative campaigns never work.

The FBI has not cleared Clinton or commented on charges. You are a liar. A dumb one at that. The FBI doesn't charge anyone. They make recommendations to the Justice Department based on the results of their investigation. Clinton keeps hiding emails trying to delay the inevitable. More emails came to light yesterday. The investigation is not over.

I expect the second criminal investigation into Clinton’s scams will take longer than the criminal email/security investigation.

The FBI has not cleared Clinton or commented on charges. You are a liar. A dumb one at that. The FBI doesn't charge anyone. They make recommendations to the Justice Department based on the results of their investigation. Clinton keeps hiding emails trying to delay the inevitable. More emails came to light yesterday. The investigation is not over.

I expect the second criminal investigation into Clinton’s scams will take longer than the criminal email/security investigation.
Either way, Hillary Clinton and her husband belong inside prison, not the White House.

Forum List

Back