When Have We EVER Had a Presidential Candidate of the Dems or GOP That was Investigated by FBI?

J. Edgar Hoover was the biggest queen who ever came into government service and he investigated every president he ever came in contact with.

And JFK was going to fire his ass and Hoover helped cover up the CIA murder of JFK....or are you one of the idiots that believe the Warren Report???? I bet you do...you strike me as being just that fucking stupid.

When? Other than Her Royal Highness Hillary Clinton, when have we had a Presidential nominee of either the Dems or GOP that was under a criminal investigation while they ran for office?

This is just Alice in Wonderland insanity.

We had a GOP President that went through some very serious investigations. Richard Nixon who eventually resigned over them.

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg

Was he ever accused of playing fast and loose with state secrets?

Operative word: accused.

Hillary has been accused of many--often absurd--things. Even if this one were true, many people just aren't listening anymore (as with that Aesop's fable)

Nothing will get peoples attention like a criminal referral. And if one is made you can bet your ass it will be air tight.

How many times does the FBI need to tell you that there will be no criminal charges?

Give me one named source form the FBI that said that.

We had a GOP President that went through some very serious investigations. Richard Nixon who eventually resigned over them.

Hillary has been accused of many--often absurd--things. Even if this one were true, many people just aren't listening anymore (as with that Aesop's fable)
OH MY....NEW allegations and MISSING emails TODAY!!!!

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913
New analysis shows 160 emails missing from Clinton's disclosure to State
Washington Post‎ - 10 hours ago
As Hillary Clinton tries to put to rest the controversy over her ... At least 160 such emails have come to light so far, many of them ... [How Clinton's email scandal took root].

And they say Trump is the gift that keeps on giving, he ain't got noth'in on the hildabitch.

You're right Trump doesn't have anything on Hillary Clinton. But I imagine she has got WMD on Donald Trump that she is going to unload here soon, and she has the money to make certain everyone knows about it too.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Trump has dumped on Hitlery and he has plenty of ammo against that criminal klunt.........the list is endless.

Nothing will get peoples attention like a criminal referral. And if one is made you can bet your ass it will be air tight.

How many times does the FBI need to tell you that there will be no criminal charges?

Call CNN and get it from them--LOL

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913
As Hillary Clinton tries to put to rest the controversy over her ... At least 160 such emails have come to light so far, many of them ... [How Clinton's email scandal took root].

And they say Trump is the gift that keeps on giving, he ain't got noth'in on the hildabitch.

You're right Trump doesn't have anything on Hillary Clinton. But I imagine she has got WMD on Donald Trump that she is going to unload here soon, and she has the money to make certain everyone knows about it too.

Trump doesn't have to.... the FBI and the emails scandals are getting juicier!

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913

They're only getting jucier to Reich wing nut cases, because this investigation is long over and nothing is going to become of it.

But you can be sure Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwddd'd will have lots of juicy commentary on this. So stay tuned.

rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

In other words, you can't do it. :lol:

When? Other than Her Royal Highness Hillary Clinton, when have we had a Presidential nominee of either the Dems or GOP that was under a criminal investigation while they ran for office?

Well, what are they waiting for? It's only been three and a half years already! :rolleyes:

Why do you think I said it will be air tight, they are still conducting and verifying information from interviews of aids and others, hell they still haven't even interviewed the hildabitch yet. When they finally do release their report every "i" will be dotted and every "t" crossed, bet on it.

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913

They're only getting jucier to Reich wing nut cases, because this investigation is long over and nothing is going to become of it.

But you can be sure Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwddd'd will have lots of juicy commentary on this. So stay tuned.

Oreo SEZ?????? "You people are just haters of the leftard clown posse due you here me due you? You do knot love this republik for witch it stands and you are just meen to peoples like hillary due you here me due you?????"

Hey "oreo"....allow me to enlighten you.....Hitlery is in the same corner and thicker than thieves with the Bush crime family. They are aligned with he cabal that has been nothing but a parasitic entity on mankind for a thousand years. I know more than you...infinitely more.

Search Results
In the news
View attachment 79913

President Trump will give AG Giuliani the go ahead to prosecute her, Lynch, Holder, and the Manchurian muslim...as well as Blow Job as the server was HIS and located in HIS house!

They quoted unnamed officials who claim to have been briefed on the investigation, who conducted these briefings and who attended them, they don't say. They claim they found no "willful violations", well guess what hero, the standards for a violation also include simple neglect, it doesn't require a willful violation for a conviction.

get-jpg.60964

uhhh, J EDGAR HOOVER ring a bell? He had the FBI investigate every candidate, every politician that walked on USA earth! :D

ALSO, does ''innocent until proven guilty'' ring another bell?

we stand by this term, for good reason...

They quoted unnamed officials who claim to have been briefed on the investigation, who conducted these briefings and who attended them, they don't say. They claim they found no "willful violations", well guess what hero, the standards for a violation also include simple neglect, it doesn't require a willful violation for a conviction.
NO, IT DOES NOT INCLUDE ''SIMPLE NEGLECT'',

it includes GROSS Negligence, which is a much much much higher degree of negligence, than SIMPLE neglect.

uhhh, J EDGAR HOOVER ring a bell? He had the FBI investigate every candidate, every politician that walked on USA earth! :D

No, you stand by Hillary because you're in denial. What we're waiting for is the FBI to either reveal they're corrupt(Though we already know they are, they'd just be removing any doubt) or to do the right thing. Bernie is only even in this race anymore because he wants to get the Democrat nomination when/if Hillary is indicted.

Bullshit, that's only your standard for people you worship. I don't recall you ever telling all your regressive buds they should wait on the evidence and trial before drawing a conclusion on George Zimmerman. Hell you damned regressive are still saying he's guilty even after the acquittal.

NO, IT DOES NOT INCLUDE ''SIMPLE NEGLECT'',

it includes GROSS Negligence, which is a much much much higher degree of negligence, than SIMPLE neglect.

I think having top secret compartmented information on an authorized, insecure private server would reach any level of neglect you want to go for. And don't give me any carp that it was authorized, the DOS IG already said it wasn't, the hildabitch lied again.

Also could you provide a link to the gross neglect standard, I don't recall it last time I read the law.

MISS the word "candidate" did you?

Nixon knew about the break-in when he was a Presidential candidate, and helped to cover it up. So it showed up later after he was President, which turned into a political train wreck for Republicans for 10 years afterwards.

The FBI has already stated there will be no criminal charges, meaning this isn't going to come back after she is President.

I know it's very tough to lose your two biggest attacks on Hillary Clinton. Benghazi & Emails.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html

You don't have anything left. This is why negative campaigns never work.

BUT Nixon wasn't IMPEACHED...BLOW JOB CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED!
Was he convicted?

The fact is the American people trust HRC more than Trump. The emails and Benghazi have not change that. Nothing at all right now has changed that. Nothing will change that unless something new comes up.

So far I have been right about the Benghzi report and the rebound of the stock market.

What I have been saying for months is that this "investigation" is nothing more then a "cleansing" of Mrs. Tuzla by the FBI and the establishment. Some Friday night the FBI is going to release a report that states Mrs. Tuzla was doing things that did not meet the State Department's standards but there is no reason to indicte Mrs. Tuzla. Maybe some flunky that lied might take the fall as happened in Whitewater but Mrs. Tuzla will get a shot in the arm as this being just another RWNJ conspiracy or bimbo eruption.

Forum List

Back