When is Dave Dorn’s memorial service being televised? I can’t find it in the TV listings

Will a park be named after Dorn?

Dorn isn’t even a drug addict. Dorn wasn’t arrested 7 times. Dorn didn’t rob and beat a pregnant woman at gunpoint. Dorn didn’t die with meth and fentanyl in his blood.

So Dorn’s funeral and memorial service will be carried internationally, right?

I just can’t get information on when. Was it already televised on CNN and I missed it?

Will he be buried in a gold casket? Will Al Sharpton talk about the decay of the black family since the USA introduced welfare at the Dorn eulogy?

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Why doesn’t Dorn’s?
Was he killed by a white cop? Or white ex cop?
Ok then. quit being racist and get back to the disingenuous outrage.

Only black lives that can be exploited for political gain matter.

I got it, you fucking phony.

2BDB9B9E-9719-458E-A7CB-C43CA200E7D5.jpeg

I guess being a good guy and a good friend doesn't rate with the race baiters who are using Floyd's tragic death for their own criminal and self serving purposes.

I love the liberal fucks who said Dorn had no right to be there protecting his friend’s business from being looted!

That’s a thing....anyone can go back and read the posts.

:laughing0301:

Will a park be named after Dorn?

Dorn isn’t even a drug addict. Dorn wasn’t arrested 7 times. Dorn didn’t rob and beat a pregnant woman at gunpoint. Dorn didn’t die with meth and fentanyl in his blood.

So Dorn’s funeral and memorial service will be carried internationally, right?

I just can’t get information on when. Was it already televised on CNN and I missed it?

Did you try PPV?
It is a big deal after all.

Will he be buried in a gold casket? Will Al Sharpton talk about the decay of the black family since the USA introduced welfare at the Dorn eulogy?

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Why doesn’t Dorn’s?
No shit.

George Floyd got a more grand, nation-wide memorial celebration than any Medal of Honor recipient, EVER.

You would think Floyd was getting a State burial at Arlington.

The June 2 killing prompted national outrage, and was seen by many people online, not unlike the killing of George Floyd while handcuffed by Minneapolis police, which is what people in St. Louis were protesting.

And?

And:
The June 2 killing prompted national outrage, and was seen by many people online, not unlike the killing of George Floyd while handcuffed by Minneapolis police, which is what people in St. Louis were protesting.

A

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Why doesn’t Dorn’s?

Dave Dorn, what did he suppose he would do with the looters?

Once more in English please.

Its in English, care to answer the question, or are you a fly by night with questions?

And just in case you use the excuse whats a fly by night?
Definition of fly-by-night
(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : one that seeks to evade responsibilities and especially creditors by flight

2 : one without established reputation or standing especially : a shaky business enterprise

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Why doesn’t Dorn’s?

Its in English, care to answer the question, or are you a fly by night with questions?

Stop em from looting maybe?
Good lord I'm glad the majority of Americans aren't as stupid as you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Why doesn’t Dorn’s?
Was he killed by a white cop? Or white ex cop?
Ok then. quit being racist and get back to the disingenuous outrage.

Only black lives that can be exploited for political gain matter.

I got it, you fucking phony.
Yep. That seems to be all that matters

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Why doesn’t Dorn’s?

Stop em from looting maybe?
Good lord I'm glad the majority of Americans aren't as stupid as you.

Good god, he knew they were rioting. Was that his police training to go in the middle of the night in a crime filled city to stop rioting , all alone?? Really. You are as dumb as he was that night.

Forum List

Back